Take Away the Enderpearl Height Limit

If you’re falling off the map, it’s most likely you want an ender pearl, so you can clutch. You throw your pearl, and it lands! Just one issue… It was above the height limit! You fall forever and ever…
My solution to this issue is take away the pearl height limit. Why is it even a thing? You take damage over time when you’re above the height limit anyways, so no one is camping up there.

1 Like

This and lowering the void by a lot.

35 Likes

Great idea when i was falling into the void i throw my pearl and theres a height limit and i died i was like bruh this sw sucks

7 Likes

Sense they did add taking damage from being over the height limit I do think this is a good idea, I also think making the void farther down would also be a good idea sense you die to quick from it to even have a chance of throwing a pearl sometimes.

4 Likes

Great idea! I agree with what Sterloin said.

3 Likes

Adept forced me to be here but I agree so take my vote

3 Likes

Great idea man! however I really think a lot of people would abuse this by going above the build limit. We all know people love to go above build limit to make games last about 10x longer than they should, so basically, decreasing the void height is probably the best way to go.

Imagine in squads if someone went on top of the tower and you couldn’t even get up there with blocks, 5 minutes later you still haven’t been able to find an ender pearl.

It just doesnt sound fun

1 Like

You forgot to read what I said. As explained above, people take damage above the build height, therefore, no one could camp

6 Likes

if you’re too high then BAM you take damage. same way about being below the map

5 Likes

Yeah but there’s ways to counter it, like gapples and spell of life books

I’ve played too much skywars havent I :sweat_smile:

That doesn’t counter it for long my dude

2 Likes

I’ve never had it happen to me bc I have a terrible reaction time but when I in theory get better I would Like to not fall and be able to pearl and not have to worry about being above the height limit.

2 Likes

That’ll last you for the first 30 seconds IF you had a whole hotbar of em

1 Like

Welcome back @xsurvived !

2 Likes

I was just thinking of this lol, before your pearl hits the ground you die in the void first.

1 Like

ikr, dying instantly as soon as i hit the void

1 Like

Fs in the chat for not making the mini update lol

4 Likes

dude just be patient your idea wont be added so fast

4 Likes

si senor

sí señor