Punching A player With the party Book Invite them to Your Party

If you don’t want to type out /invite PlayerName3521 You should be able to hit them with your book to invite them.

Sometimes when a player has a space in their name it is impossible to party someone. Sometimes they have a very complex name and you need to read it like 20 times to invite correctly. This takes away the hassle.

The only possible problem with this would be people running around inviting everyone… To fix that just add a 15 second timer in between uses.

This is a very good idea please vote

1 Like

duplicate post

I don’t see a post like this besides this one? :confused:

5 Likes

This idea would be part of Character Profile in hub so I guess vote on this because the additional things are useful too.

Edit: @HolyPotato263 ^^^^
Edit 2: @Arthur READ THIS

2 Likes

yes pls

I don’t get into parties but if I did this would help a lot.

@BlueSlimeMC are you @ ing me because I was typing at the same time as you???

No, just READ my post though and you will understand

1 Like

I still don’t get it.
Sorry, I am really dumb lmao

You delete your reply, Ryan is right, the other suggestion is the same and better even so vote on that…

@Waiyv you can invite someone with a space in their name but putting these “”, for example: /p invite “My Friend”

I already voted.

There isn’t a damn need to argue or fight. The other topic didn’t say anything about punching a player with the party book to invite them. This is pretty much a different suggestion to that as the other post never mentioned how they would invite them then just ‘without using a name.’ Calm yo damn self.

6 Likes

ok

This Would Make Life SO Much Easier!

1 Like

please dont revive old topics

this is necro posting

4 Likes

What @HolyPotato263 said. Don’t post on topics with no activity for about a month or 2. Thanks! :grinning:

1 Like

It is allowed to necro if you are adding something valuable to the suggestion though.

2 Likes

But really all my man said was

Also it makes me annoyed looking at how he capitalised the start of every word :grimacing:

4 Likes

yeah

i keep paining everytime seeing stuff like that

I dont like the idea sorry because if a youtuber was like afk in hub players would like just punch them with the enchanted book and there chat would be spammed with invites sorry I’m not gonna accept this

1 Like

it wasn’t really valid, just an opinion

Bump, it would also be cool if you could punch people with the name tag to add them to your friends list