Punching A player With the party Book Invite them to Your Party

Support, It would be better for mobile players. :crazy_face:

Wow, this is such a good suggestion, this can help so much when trying to invite someone to a party and he/she moves a lot.

this is totally true my brother took like 5 minutes to invite someone because i was too busy

1 Like

Bump because this is an e :b:ic suggestion and so new forumers can vote on it.

1 Like

this post is like a year old almost

It’s not a duplicate the other post: Attacking someone in the hub while holding friend or party invites him to party
was created after this one

Wow bro, really? It’s totally not like that suggestion was created after he posted that comment, a year ago. I believe he was probably referring to something else.

Also hey I didn’t know this suggestion was by Lil Tub Bubble.

2 Likes

? I was saying to the person that Sayed this was a duplicate Punching A player With the party Book Invite them to Your Party - #2 by Ryan. That the other post post was a duplicate because this post Punching A player With the party Book Invite them to Your Party
Was created before this post Attacking someone in the hub while holding friend or party invites him to party - #2 by BlueSlimeMC so this post Attacking someone in the hub while holding friend or party invites him to party - #2 by BlueSlimeMC was a duplicate and not this one Punching A player With the party Book Invite them to Your Party if you understand what I mean

He was referring to another suggestion probably, because Attacking someone in the hub while holding friend or party invites him to party - #2 by BlueSlimeMC was created long after this post, long after he was banned

2 Likes