New Discussion- Favorites Tab in Item shop

I know, I know. Duplicate suggestion. But- you can’t blame me, we can’t make comments on the original post because it was locked due to people being uncivil. I think this should spark light on the original topic because this is a good idea. You would be able to add items to your favorites shop instead of looking for them.

Also, Chest GUI is a good idea, and could be toggled. In the lobby, there could be an option for normal GUI and chest GUI.

4 Likes

dUpLiCaTe SuGgEsTiOn

on a real note. I think this would be great so people don’t have to scroll (mainly console or mobile players) all the way down to bottom of a list if the need something. It is very annoying to buy arrows because I have to scroll down each time to buy more

2 Likes

i agree there should be a favorites tab as usually the back button is complete useless and escape is fast but not benefited completely

2 Likes

if you agree you should probably vote. lol

1 Like

I would’ve preferred to have the other one unlocked so the old votes don’t go to waste because no one is gonna restart the controversy on the old one

2 Likes

he should have locked it so you can’t reply but you can still vote

1 Like

He probably would’ve done that if it were possible

I like this, there should be a gui on top of the blocks gui that says favourite items and the top 10 most bought items will appear over there

No, it should be customizable in the lobby. Not based on what you buy most. And the favorites tab shouldn’t exist if you don’t want it to.

8 Likes

That would be a good idea too

A necessity is what you should’ve said

umm ok sure? It would be a necessity

1 Like

It is possible. Holly has done it on a post before

How is this necessary what so ever? It’s not like there’s a ton of scrolling to do in the shop

1 Like

No, but like, it shouldn’t be forced and you should be allowed to pick your favorite items

7 Likes

This is somewhat quality of life and I prefer the Hive’s GUI, I do support the favorites tab.

yes please. Sword wool and tools would be in mine lol

1 Like

A problem with this is that the favorites tab can be too large, but maybe there could be more than 1 tab?

Also this really needs more discussion it’s so underrated

3 Likes

it should be limited to 4- items

Bump, I know this is supe told but bump