Quicker item shop purchasing

<I don’t think this is a duplicate> In the item shop when you buy and item I think that if you just bougth an item that the item should appear at the top of the category so you can buy quicker, this should only be for the previously bought item and not the other items before the 1st previously bought item to avoid confusion.

This could also work for categories too and It moves to previous opened item category to the top of the list (E.x you’re buying snowballds and e-pearls from the ems you just got from mid).

The list should also reset after each game

You mean like quick buy from hypixel?

1 Like

I don’t play hypixel so idk

Well idk. I think this would be kind of confusing. Just my thought. But it seems like a nice idea.

2 Likes

This is kind of a duplicate suggestion, but oh well

where’s the original post?

I couldn’t find anything when I searched for item shop suggestions can you send a link

not a duplicate but

similar idea here

1 Like

Oh yeah those are very similar I guess this could be an alternative if they dont do that

I see your point, but there’s only like 5 things to purchase per category at most so it isn’t very hard to navigate through the shop, also just put your cursor over the top of the item you wanna spam buy…

I’m a controller player so I have to scroll down every time I want to buy an item

Unlucky big man