Tw quick buy

Quick buy would be the 1st section that you see when u open the shopkeeper, what it would do is you would put items that u want in the quick buy into a slot (theres would be 5 slots)

More details on how it would work:

When you open the shopkeeper the quick buy would appear instead of the ui that currently appears,
the quick buy ui would look the same as the one it currently is,

To get out of the quick buy to buy something you havnt got on it, to decrease the amount of time you would be in the shop there would be a button saying something like “other items” at the top of your items,

To customise what you want on the quick buy you would have a nautilus shell in the tw waiting lobby and before the 10 second timer is gone (the same as sw kits) and when you open the nautilus shell the quick buy menu would pop up and instead of saying “buy” it would say “change” and when you change it the shop sections would pop up and instead of the items saying “buy” it would say “add to quick buy”

This would be mobile friendly as the buttons would be the same size as they currently are

1 Like

wouldn’t this be like

OP?

I wouldn’t consider it op as there’s only 5 slots that you can have in it and if that’s too many can be lowered down to 4 or 3

I see it as just a quality of life improvement and if anything just speed games up

It would also make it easier for lagging people as they wouldn’t have to click 2 buttons they’d only have to click 1 which means if they’re on 300 ping or something there’s not a huge delay for their first rush

Everyone would have it so I don’t see how it would be OP its just buying the essentials faster then usual

But it would only buy what you can afford, right?
For example: in my quick buy I set up diamond sword, but if I don’t have 5 emeralds it doesn’t buy it for me

No it would be like the regular shop just with less options to go through to get the item you want

Ok I understand!
So you don’t have to scroll through so much, this can especially be useful on mobile

Exactly that

1 Like

Just cause everyone has it, doesn’t mean it isn’t OP

By that logic, if you just gave a fish to everyone in a SW game, then everything would just be fine, and everyone would stop complaining about the fish.

I know this and the fish are two different things, but it’s the same basic concept

1 Like

It wouldn’t be as op as you think it would be

All that it would do is

1 - make it easier on controller and mobile players who can find it difficult going through the shop

2 - make shopping quicker for everyone

I’m not trying to start beef im just explaining how it practically wouldn’t change how u play the game at all

2 Likes

I’m not trying to start beef either, but I just wanted to get that point across

I have mixed feelings about this suggestion, I don’t like it, but I don’t dislike it

I could probably give some reasons why, but in the end, imho, it’s easier to click a couple extra buttons than for hive to add this whole thing

Hey there! This has already been suggested here:

In the future please use the search tool :mag: in the top right to avoid making duplicates.

5 Likes

And that is a duplicate of another suggestion being the same so this is duplicate of duplicate lol

its not a duplicate really
the original got locked because of people being toxic

1 Like

Duplicate suggestion;