My deathrun ideas when new hub arrives

1. Deathrun
    Deathrun is another one of my favourite game and here are my suggestion:
  • Make a bee death skin. :cubee:
  • New hub title: Death defying or Cant touch this (like the song) :skull:
  • New trap called the jaws of death: on the water parts where you have to follow the sea lantern trail, instead of it disappearing, a huge sea creature (eg shark) will jump eat of the water and kill you. :shark:

The title Death Defying sounds good, also the shark trap, it reminds me of the sonic trap they did in the hub parkour.

I’ll vote tho
You can vote for your own topic btw

5 Likes

ik but i dont want to it makes me look selfish

jk ill vote

4 Likes

Great suggestion, but this belongs in #suggestions:deathrun.

4 Likes

You are only allowed to have 1 suggestion per post so people know what they are voting for.

Stop going to all of my posts otherwise there wolud be triple of these posts if it was 1 idea per post so its fine

3 Likes

Bruh there’s is 3 suggestions in this post and all the. Others, it’s against the rules lol

This is actually cut from a bigger post with a lot more ideas. At least this one can be put into a proper category. It could also be argued that the suggestion is to update deathrun when the new hub comes out, and these ideas are concepts for what could be added; rather than multiple suggestions in one post. For an example of a similar post with several examples that certainly does not break the rules, see here.

Why doesn't the Hive++ suggestion break the rules?

It was made by a staff member and has accumulated over 320 votes without being closed/archived. It has gotten staff responses as well, so it has been seen by them.
Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost - #54

6 Likes

funny you say that on this post but not Treasure Wars Season 1 Concept, shouldn’t the same rules apply there following your logic?

5 Likes

Yeah that’s kinda strange how they just started doing this…

3 Likes

Hiya, I would just like to mention that I wasn’t a staff member when I created that topic and even though I’m a staff member now that doesn’t mean it will be added :)

10 Likes

They actually put effort in to that topic lol

Hey I made a concept image for the death defying hub title, if you want a colour change tell me

8 Likes

This suggestion is fine and probably doesn’t break the rules. End of discussion. Let’s talk about this cool concept @Captbossalf made!

4 Likes

I love this concept! i would definitley wear this all the time in the hub.

5 Likes

thanks! I just made another concept with slightly different colours, so here it is:
az_recorder_20230423_161246_edited
ill also do vote to see which one is better

• Original
  • New

0 voters

Original won in a close vote

5 Likes

Looks amazing tysm

2 Likes

Actually i put in effort too so ye

2 Likes

I just wanna say tysm for 9 votes this is the highest amount of votes ive ever had

2 Likes