Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost

It inevitable that new ranks will someday be added, even if that is 3 years from this point or tommorow, this post is just suggesting the features that the rank should have.

15 Likes

Splodger did say that 4 months ago as well so maybe they will consider it

12 Likes
8 Likes

You might as well start a custom server

5 Likes

I missed that the first time I skimmed through it, sorry for offending you

3 Likes

This thread is completely fine, previous ones were locked as they often amounted to not much more than “pls rank”. This format is a lot more inviting to gather related suggestions and those are always welcome :+1:

(I have deleted off topic + never new rank messages so please don’t repost those)

54 Likes

Well, this kinda proves the hive is considering it, if the idea is accepted by the community

9 Likes

Hi, I really like the idea of ​​adding a new range for a while, and I think that idea would be great … I hope the truth is approved that this change would be very productive.

6 Likes

if we get swarms one day earlier for each person who buys this I’d buy it

in all seriousness I’d buy it with that arrangement lol

5 Likes

That’s a cool idea Hive should add it.

5 Likes

Some dude just copied this idea and put it in hub lmao

6 Likes

I do like this Idea. I feel like a new rank will help in the Hive in many ways. I also like what you have put for what they get. Cool idea!

3 Likes

I told the dude that copied Gyrra, “dude stop stealing ideas from the forums” and he said he has no access to the forums when he literally copied the exact same thing: hive++, the money thing, and concept. People these days

10 Likes

you could probably just do that in a video editor

4 Likes

u remember their name?

2 Likes

Starts with dark or something

2 Likes

What a great idea! There are, however, some perks I’d like to address that I think should be changed within this potential new rank.

zWhxtDoUWxnt mentioned the extra quests already and I’ve got to agree with them. Being able to gain 200 quest points every day is simply too much and would mean people can level up even easier with this rank.

In addition, I personally don’t agree with the name colour, orange. There are already quite some yellow/orange-ish coloured ranks/roles, like hive team, moderators but also the build team. Therefore, dark green would be a better option. I know, the dark green colour is already taken by the Java Helpers, but by the time this new rank is introduced (hopefully!), Hive: Java Edition has most likely closed its doors already so the colour would be available again. I also think this colour fits much better with the already existing light green coloured donator rank on Bedrock.

Furthermore, adding the perk flight to this potential rank could actually be interesting as well. I think this perk would make the rank more attractive to purchase. I’m aware some people could be a little confused if they see someone flying in the lobby because it’s not something you see so often on Bedrock, but I think it’s just a matter of getting used to it.

I’d also like to mention that special win effects could be a great perk for this rank too. Awesome win effects, like flying bees around you, for example, would be a much cooler way to show off your victory in games like SkyWars.

Lastly; the price. Considering the perks you’d get with this rank and to make the rank a little rarer, I think the price should be increased to 24.99 USD when you’re regular and 14.99 USD when you already have the Hive+ rank. After all, the rank is permanent, so increasing the price shouldn’t really be a big deal and Hive would be supported even more.

The other perks you suggested, like the social features and cosmetics, are absolutely amazing though and I definitely agree with them! Let’s hope your suggestion gets implemented. :))

17 Likes

I mean, all i really did was put out an idea with some suggestions, im sure if this gets added the hive team could add the perks they want

as for flying, i really think that should be reserved for mods and up, as it may create confusion.

as for the colour, i think orange is fine and is different enough from both yellow, pink, green, red and blue so that no one gets confused

would you suggest to keep the amount of daily quests as it is for hive +?

14 Likes

Id say the rank should have access to 10 of the 12 quests available.
an xp booster every 2 days is pretty good id say, and if this was still too much, 9 would be cool as well

I dont think dark green would be a good colour for the rank, as orange is a lot brighter and generally looks better imo

I think the price should stay at £10 for plus and £20 for regulars

9 Likes

In my opinion the dark green color is very bee-autiful and it definitely wouldn’t cause any confusion. As mentioned above, the color must also become a Discord role. While there is a difference between the “Hive Build Team” role and the “Gold” role from Hive Java, green would fit better. In the chat and on the colored nametags you would be able to see immediately if a Hive partner or Hive staff member is in the lobby. If there is a full lobby with over 60 players in front of the castle, yellow nametags cannot really be distinguished from orange / gold ones that quickly.
Maybe you like the examples shown below
20210221_104635

29 Likes