Treasure Wars Season 1 Concept

As revealed a short time ago, Season 1 will be coming to Treasure wars at some point! So I made some small concept models about cosmetics and things that I would like to see in-game creating my concept of “Treasure Wars Season 1 - More pirate”!

Custom shopkeepers

A new “Shopkeeper’s” cosmetics section would allow you to change the appearance of your team’s shopkeeper!

To Mr. Octopus, to bringing Dave back from is vacations!

More and more Treasures!

Some fun designs related to the sea and pirates!

Treasures
Kraken

Anchor

Loot

Captain

Cannon

Lost Bottle

Cast Away

Craby

Pending Missions

Air Ship

Cannons!

Strategically placed around the map, cannons would work as launchpads to help you get to places quickly and with style.

(From Diamond islands > to Mid and biceversa cannons directed towards bases could be too much OP)

Parrots?

Parrots could be added as an exclusive pet during this season! With different colorful variations

41 Likes

Wow these are really good designs. These would be awesome in tw

21 Likes

Amazing models!

20 Likes

Omg

Good job frac!!

If hive doesn’t add this imma flip

13 Likes

These models and concepts are great! I hope some of these ideas go into consideration.
Also for cannons, my idea is that they spawn on diamond islands and you can spend 2-5 diamonds to use them once (which will launch you to mid). They would have like 30s cool-down I think.

9 Likes

the amount of time you put into this is staggering. voted!

12 Likes

Same this is amazing

11 Likes

Amazing as always!

I would love to see some of this added.

7 Likes

Then maybe.

You should vote for it. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

did you rlly need to say that

13 Likes

This seems awesome! The hive should definitely add these things to the TW seasons update

6 Likes

You can tell how much effort went into this suggestion. Nice 3D models and ideas, hopefully some of them will be implemented! :blobheart:

7 Likes

This is absolutely AMAZING models! I really hope these will be implemented! Keep it up!

4 Likes

I dont see why not these cosmetics and features shouldn’t be added. The designs look epic! You’ve got my vote. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

I like these designs a lot! ^-^

7 Likes

wow.

the amount of effort that went into this is insane, earned my vote

4 Likes

Your suggestions are always amazing, voted.

4 Likes

Looks cool only idea I don’t really like is the cannons

6 Likes

These look amazing!

6 Likes

these are fire models ngl good work brudda

1 Like