Mailbot Pet/Plushie

So, the new Cubee Plushie has just released and over 1300 people have bought one for themselves. If you don’t know what Cubee is, it is kind of the mascot for The Hive. I think it would be cool if Hive made more plushies but I have thought of one in particular: A Mailbot Plushie!
Everyone loves Mailbot, so why not make a plushie for him? I think the Plushie could be the same price as the Cubee ($25) and maybe they could increase how much needs to be funded for it. Like the Cubee Plushie, it would come with a Mailbot pet, a hub title and an avatar. The Mailbot Pet could be a miniature version of the plushie and it would be exclusive only for the people who bought the plushie.

21 Likes

Lets just hope they ship to South Africa

11 Likes

thats a great idea! i think the mailbot as a plushie and a pet would be so cute! c:

2 Likes

This is a good suggetion…glad more great suggestions are being made now!

2 Likes

fr, Bongo’s on a roll.

2 Likes

Btw, I am assuming Hive is defiantly going to make more merch in the future? Because the Cubee Plush has already been purchased over 300 times. And if they did make more merch, they would have to add Mailbot as… Mailbot it just the best lol.

3 Likes

600 have now been sold!!! If the Cubee Plushie is doing this well, they will defiantly have to make some more, and they still have 21 days left. Hopefully they can sell 1000, because then we can expect to see more soon.

2 Likes

A mailbox plushie will definitely be on my list of things to buy (if it ever happens)

2 Likes

Splodger head plush?

:splodger:

Why am I obsessed with Egg Man?

4 Likes

YES YES YES! I have been a mailbot simp since he came out. Ive even made a past post about a game based off him. I would buy this in quicker than a heartbeat

7 Likes

Bump…this is incredible

2 Likes

Bold of you to assume everybody loves mailbot…
I still voted for this :beedance:

2 Likes

I voted for this because Mailbot merch is better than Cubee hee hee

3 Likes

Tim the Tailor plushee anyone?

3 Likes

Tim the Tailor is just by far the worst addition to the Hive. Interested? Let’s get started! First of all, Tim the Tailor has been subject to anger from Hive fans, including myself, He forced us to do lots of things and why will we want to do those just for an “Among-Us” like suit. It doesn’t make sense! I’d love to hear revenge on Tim, so I will absolutely not want something to support Tim :beedance:

(I have a friend who really likes Tim for some reason)

2 Likes

I believe that this is off-topic, so let’s stop discussing about this now.

I won’t change my stand on Tim, however.

2 Likes

Hey,
I just wanted to update you guys. Now, 800 Cubee Plushies have been sold!!! And we still have 15 DAYS LEFT! My guess is, they will sell just over 1000 Cubee Plushies. This would make them $25,000 (but I am guessing Hive have to split most of the money with Makeship, as they are the ones making and shipping them lol).

I feel like them selling this much and making this much money, is an even bigger reason for them to make more plushies in the future. I am guessing, by the end of 2022, they will probably have released another plushie. I am hoping this plushie is Mailbot, as he is a character that most of the Hive community love.

Anyway, Happy New Years guys and I can’t wait to see what Hive add in the future!

5 Likes

Also maybe some accessories for your mailbot, like the frog hat he’s wearing

3 Likes

I’ve seen some other plushies on makeship to have accessories so that definitely could be possible.

7 Likes

You could buy the Tim plushie so you could unleash your anger on it and punch it every day

7 Likes