Mailbot Plush

You like Mailbot, right?
In addition to the Cubee plush, we need a Mailbot plush. I mean like he’s your favourite guy, so why not make one as a plush. :mailbot: :mailbot:
I just thought of this right now so if you want to add anything (but I think it’s clear enough) let me know.

Great Idea!

Great idea! But something I got to say is that when the Cubee plush was released as a collaboration with Makeship (the seller of the Cubee plush). And I bet that it was kind of hard to get a collaboration. But I hope that the Hive gets another collaboration with Makeship!

If you’d like to read about the cubee plush makeship collab read this!

IMPORTANT EDIT!

This suggestion is a duplicated response!

2 Likes

might not be allowed to say this , but makeship announced a endolotl plush campaign , whic should release on the 1st of december

3 Likes

I do like Mail Bot, but the Endolotl plush would be way better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, maybe after the endolotl plush they should make a Mailbot plush?

2 Likes

I would LOVE to see a mailbot plush from Makeship. It would really connect The Hive to the analog world. Voted!

Whoops ran out of votes, but still a great idea! Hive should listen.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: