Add Toys To Hive Hub

That’s a great concept content but that would be easily called a mount rather than a toy like think for a sec doesn’t that looks like a mount where you can fly around the hub using that

1 Like

Bump. It’s a good idea :+1:

3 Likes

buuump🧸

3 Likes

Yes, there should be more discussion to this, since the possibilities are endless! I mean, come on, their toys, they’re LITERALLY the center of kids’ imaginations!

4 Likes

Make the Mailbot Plushie and make it squeak when you tap. If you do that then I’ll be forever in peace, tapping a screen.

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s not what I meant….
I meant a rubber ducky like thing but in Mailbot form.

4 Likes

i know what u mean like a sqeak toy that’s for dogs but humans instead lol

3 Likes

there could be like a rope and it has several games:

• you know that one where one person is running wropie traling behind them and other people have to catch it
  • the one where someone in the middle spins around with the rope and you try not to get hit
  • skipping rope; two people hold it and some person(s) in the middle jumps and it slowly gets faster
  • strange horse thing one where the rope is around someone and under there arms and anotther is holding the two ends and the person with the rope around them pretends to be a horse and runs around
1 Like

we need these please add them! it probably wouldn’t take long to code!

1 Like

it would take very long to code. I mean not compared to a game but still
you have to plan the idea, make some concepts on the function, program it, test it, find bugs, repeat those last three a crap-ton of times, add it to the server and fix any bugs the playerbase finds. and thats just for 1 toy.
I code some stuff myself, and believe me, it takes a long time to make it work right. theres a lot of procedural code that you have to get in just the right order, and so much math involved. and if youre not using something that literally gives you the chunks of code like scratch, you have to remember the commands like in html <a href="playhive.com"> Hive's website </a> JUST to add a link which doesnt seem like a lot until you realize html is a simple language and you have to remember SO much more than that

oh god that went way longer than I expected

anyway, I dont want this to come off as rude but lets face it it probably seems very rude but programming takes a lot more effort than it may seem

2 Likes

Woah, this post is getting buried. Guess I’ll I will propose other toys:

Ballons!

403a5fea-f7d0-4bd2-acc5-afc49e48b40a~2
Like in HnS!

(Thanks to @ImNotBritish107) With them you can float a bit.
You can interact with them by using the Attack button and they will start following your hand as if you were pulling them down e return touching ground. But well… after sometime you’ll start floating again.

6 Likes

If you’re referring to kbm controls, then right click would be the Use button, not the Attack button. The Attack button is left click.

If you’re referring to console controls then it would be right trigger, not right click.

2 Likes

You can play don’t touch the ground with that. I love it.

4 Likes

You mean you can float (not fly)? If yes, I like the idea!

4 Likes

:notes:Bump time because I love this request :notes:

6 Likes

I CAN’T LET THIS DIE.
We got Backblings so we’ll get toys.

And yeah, this is a BUMP.

7 Likes

Uhhh to make this undie maybe there could be a toy for each game if you max it

8 Likes

that is an awesome idea!

4 Likes

Yes it is!