Lock Middle Chests for 30-60 Seconds

I like this its like Sky Royale ill vote this

The middle wouldn’t be “bad” with an enderchest lock. There are still enough ores and players would have to mine gold ores to get golden apples and snowballs or iron ores for arrows. Only a small amount of players mine gold ores tbh. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Good idea you have my vote

2 Likes

If I voted the top option as a switch player would it work as switch players are still queued with touch players for reasons unknown to man

Yeah I made a suggestion about it once but it got archived

Can’t do anything about inaccurate PBMM can I

Did some people forget about the ores in the middle? You can still get good loot from them,

1 Like

Wanted to tell you guys @anon87562484 and @anon14919351 as what clankstar said
What Clank Said

One of my suggestion being That mobile player should have a optional feature to join Console/PC
My Suggestion

This would mix well with GyrrabirdGamer‘a suggestion, being A message telling you if platform match making is on
Link to that suggestion

This wouldn’t fix Platform match making tho

And I also like this idea, you get my vote

1 Like

Idek how I feel about this one so I’m not gonna vote rn.

I feel SkyWars is supposed to be fast paced and this would slow it down a little bit.

Also I side rush at first, but if they changed this everyone would side rush which would be kinda annoying for trappers tryna set up

5 Likes

i disagree to this. Even if you get mid gear it means absolutely nothing. You can basically get everything there at your island. Most of the times the items aren’t even op. If you have a sharp 2 you can kill whoever gets mid loot easily

2 Likes

Ppl are just voting yes on this because it’s ThanPixel

6 Likes

As a person who maxed out and also have killed every player in one match, in SkyWars, I would have to agreed on this rule.

My Gameplay was to get to the middle first, it feel like Survival Games than SkyWars to be doing that type of stuff.

And it feels unfair to be killing players with OP gears, when the game barley even started.

My strategy was

1. Mine Wooden Base Chest
  2. Mine emeralds and/or Diamond ores
  3. Setup or start speed bridging
  4. Open middle chests
  5. Wear diamond armor

This is the barley even the first minute of the game in trios/squads

2 Likes

That’s somewhat true

well i use the exact same strat lol

1 Like

That’s the most truthful thing i’m ever going to see on the forums

1 Like

Exactly why I’m fine with this, lmao
Need new ways to play the game

1 Like

I disagree to it because it’s supposed to be a fast pace game. They have already made it where you can’t rush instantly. I think adding this will just encourage camping

I also disagree to this. I personally hate long sweaty games. I would rather have easy games than long intense ones. The only time i’d prefer getting sweaty games if i’ve played like 5 games in 10 minutes without trying

2 Likes

What if we made it require one kill, to open

Don’t Nintendo Switch players get queued with mobile? This makes it so that almost all switch players have an advantage in mobile with controller.

2 Likes

Person: Trys to kill someone
Other Person: Falls in the void

thats just one example

Yeah but that would kind of ruin some people’s playstyles as for trappers it takes time for them to set it up

1 Like