Get red of controllers on mobile and make it on MOBILE players

There is big problem that has been making playing Skywars on mobile nearly unplayable. People connect a controller to there mobile device and it’s blatantly obvious, There jump bridging, breaking grass In pvp, scrolling through their hot bar and that’s just a few ways to see if there on controller. Even if you’re really good on mobile it’s nearly impossible to beat somebody that’s just good on controller and is just abusing pbmm to get better stats and win more. They are abusing a problem with a plug-in and it’s making the game nearly unplayable and it’s still in issue and has been ever since pbmm was a thing. There is a rule that says you can’t abuse bugs and glitches and look here, there is about 2 to 3 players each game abusing that glitch. Just please fix it, it’s sad that the most popular bedrock server is struggling so hard with something that I’ve seen on servers 100x less popular. I have seen this suggested as early as may and it looks like it’s never going to be implemented if you don’t bug them. Lol just spam this everywhere

1 Like

Don’t spam this. If it’s already been posted, don’t make a new one. If it’s not going to be implemented from how it looks, then it won’t.

Welcome to the forums btw. and also next time put it in #suggestions

3 Likes

I doubt they’ll add this. This should also go in #suggestions:treasure-wars. If I’m not mistaken Xbox and PS4 players get in games with mobile? Am I wrong? Also, lets not spam :slight_smile:

1 Like

listen i have got 12 kills in a squad round on my iphone 7 using a touch screen

my first post was one like this since then i have gotten good at touch screen

L.A. Noire "Doubt" / Press X To Doubt | Know Your Meme

10 Likes

Hello :wave:
We do have plans to separate players who use controller/ Keyboard & mouse on a touch device sometime in near future.

Source;- The Hive - Platform Matchmaking

7 Likes

The Minecraft client, as it stands, simply doesn’t give us enough information about the current input type. We assume we will get access to this in the future, however, that is completely up to Mojang and not us.

From my knowledge no other Bedrock server has PBMM, which means we’re already doing more than is the norm. Further than this, past Minecraft helping us out, you’re practically asking us to do the impossible.

17 Likes