Keep Block Drop

Keep Block Drop as a game.

Please keep block drop as a game. It is really fun and reminds me of tnt run which is one of my favorite games.

It would also be a good idea to just put it in the upcoming game mixed arcade as one of the mini games. Just please keep it it’s really fun

16 Likes

The game is probably there for community experience. So it may be removed within the next few months, but will hopefully be in the mixed arcade! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Perhaps it’ll return as a permanent mode, I’m sure the Devs have considered this :))

16 Likes

They should speed up how long the blocks disappear though, it literally takes like 7 seconds for every block so you can just walk one by one to each block

3 Likes

This would fit well in mixed arcade better than it would as a permanent gamemode.

7 Likes

then they might add GW back for LTM mode

I hope not, that game is boring :-1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I gotta agree with Cactus, GW was boring. Hive prob switched it up because GW was a lot like snow wars and they needed something different

4 Likes

I think Block Drop is a nice game, it would be a great game to keep. If they kept it, they could bring new balances and updates to the game to make it even better than. I think it would be great if they kept it.

There is a small chance that it could stay but its highly unlikely since games take a long time and it gets repetitive and boring also the majority of the player base only play pvp based gamemodes not casual ones like hide and seek or just build

Block Drop POG!!! LTM < FTM (Full Time Mode)

1 Like

I would like to see it return in mixed arcade

1 Like

It could be a better fit for Mixed arcade if its game duration is shortened.

I can’t wait until Monday, when I can play it. I can’t today due to No Gadget Sunday :tm: existing

2 Likes

Get off your gadget :rage::rage:

probably as mixed arcade instead, since it’s kind of bland for a regular gamemode, but definitely fun!

3 Likes

I hope it stays! I love it so much that I made an account just to like this

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums :wave:

if hive would remove it,they should return it and find a way to keep the XP u had i love BD i honestly think that the reason the playerbase left from BD cuz they know that they probably wont get max level since its an LTM keep it, or remove,return and keep XP

nice suggestion :+1:

2 Likes

tbh, It is a really great idea as so that I can show off my parkour skills in block drop, and Block Drop is an amazing game in my opinion

I have also voted for the suggestion too :slight_smile:

1 Like