New game modes (party games)

If or when you get rid of block drop you should replace it with party games or something like that because on some other servers they get players and it doesn’t make people think they need to pvp on the server and I’ve played party games like things on a different server (not saying which for rule reasons) and it’s super fun it doesn’t even half to be permanent
And to the people who like block drop you could make that one of the rotating party games which unless it’s custom is random games and order and you could add it as an LTM and see how it does if It flops that’s fine get rid of it but if it like does better then skywars well yeah make it a permanent mode In my opinion adding party games or whatever youll call it will be a great idea

1 Like

Hello, welcome to the forums! This is already going to happen, as specified on the Hive public roadmap here: Trello
Make sure to look these up before posting!

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t know this is my first time posting

1 Like

Yeah, it’s ok, it happens a lot. I hope you have a great time on the forums though, it’s a great community!

2 Likes

A Mixed Arcade gamemode is already being worked on + there is already a suggestion to keep Block Drop here - Keep Block Drop