Just Build - Update *Ideas*

Thank youu!
I hope to see new levels soon, but for that it would be necessary to change the xp gain.

2 Likes

Technically it is the lower players “fault” (couldn’t think of a better word) and the higher level earned it

1 Like

I dont really play jb but this would make me play more good ideas!

1 Like

If you’ve ever grinded Just Build you would know how painful the current experience system is. :see_no_evil:

Giving high level players custom walls in just build is almost like giving high level innocents in Murder Mystery 5 free coins to get a bow faster, an unfair advantage to help high levels. And it’s not really the lower players ‘fault’ just because they didn’t grind it. :thinking:

Maybe have unlockable player flags instead? Not stolen from SkyWars cough. They wouldn’t affect the game as much as custom walls.

4 Likes

Wow! These are some great suggestions in my opinion.

2 Likes

Thankss! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, some of the ideas I made thinking about people coming back to play the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumping :slight_smile:

Hello! Bumping, considering that forums is only for suggestions now.
Also, consider checking my other suggestions!

The Quest Master Update:

The Quest Master Update *Concept*

The Locker Preview

Paid Cosmetics Preview - The Locker 👕

The Jobs Cosmetic Bundle

The Jobs Bundle / Concept

Thank you (:

4 Likes

BUMP

recently I’ve noticed that just build is actually the most played gamemode on hive right now so I think this would be perfect time to add an update with new themes, blocks, and features.
As a max lvl jb player I want to add my thoughts and additions to this post
My thoughts
I love all these idea but I think the wall unlocks should be for everyone because then people might vote on a build just because it had a good wall
So instead maybe there could be roof designs like this one “flower”

While I would love to see more levels
I think 50 would be way too hard at the rate of xp so instead maybe max lvl of 30.
Also here is another unlock idea I thought of (feel free to add it)

These could relate to the sounds that you suggested
more ways of xp
I thought of other ways to get xp because jb is really slow in xp
2 xp per 100 blocks this might seem small but it would add up
1 xp per minute of building
Now I also want to add another great post relating to just build which would give players qp for correct jb reports

And lastly I want to add my idea of a ban/kick system
Just build should have an afk system similar to mm and also you will get temp banned from just build if you don’t vote, always vote love, or always vote bad for multiple games

I would like to see people’s feedback on my additions to this amazing idea

6 Likes

Thank you for the bump!
Changes in the exp and the customizable roof are great ideas! I also like the victory particles suggestion.

I see that customizable walls were not such a liked idea, so adding a customizable roof or custom flags (like suggested by Luca) would be nice too!

2 Likes

No, sometimes i always vote meh bc sometimes all the builds are bad
And i dont wanna get banned for that

The chances of being in a game where all builds are bad is very low
So the ban system is to prevent unfair voting in any way but you probably wouldn’t get banned unless you were doing it constantly for multiple rounds

2 Likes

That really isn’t true, I once tried maxing just build the first game I queued, it was filled with disgusting (explicit content) that people had built and all the other builds were bad, after that I gave up on maxing just build, and honestly in my opinion, bedrock is known for having really small children play and the facts that they can queue just build and see that sorta content disgusts me and I think just build should be removed.

Did you just try to prove your point, and start it off with, “Not really, I once had a dream”

1 Like

Sorry didnt mean to type dream lol, I’ll change that.

There we go changed it

1 Like

NO! NO GOD PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

Nice ideas! Makes me want to play it more. Voted! :ballot_box:

Id love to see a thing on the top right corner where u can see the pogress of which build we are on to know when the game finishes. Like adding 7/12 Builds.

2 Likes

I like this a lot. But one thing, IMO custom walls shouldn’t be an unlockable since it would give higher leveled players an advantage. Almost like saying that a higher leveled Death Run player would get a small speed boost or something like that. But otherwise, custom victory sounds, more cosmetics, etc. are all good ideas!

1 Like