Java Buying Menu [idea]

If you’ve ever played java Hypixel bedwars,then you will definitely fall in love with the buying process cuz its faster to buy things hence i came out with this idea.

idea:
Java Buying Menu

More info:
so when you are in the TW lobby waiting for players,you can go to the locker and find for a section called buying screen menu when you press on it a menu will appear and there will be two options:
Pocket (which is the one that we uses now)
Java

so that u can buy things quicker (not recomended fo pe players)

I would like this if this was a toggleable option because, as you have said, PE players will hate this. But as a windows 10 player, take my vote!

2 Likes

this is toggleable lmao

1 Like

Did you edit that in or was I just being blind?

i didn’t edit it bruh @thatOtherNerd

1 Like

Ok, so I am blind, thanks for telling me! Lol

1 Like

You’ve been here for almost 3 months and you STILL can’t use the search button? This is a duplicate if you don’t get it…
New TW Custom Chest GUI Item Shop Idea

3 Likes

i was gonna say that

@hlzyzptlk

Its not the same bro i read that before his is about cotomising the chest slots and mine is the shop buying java ui
@Hlzyzptlk pls dont lock

Please read the whole thing, he said it should be a Java chest GUI and it also should be customizable

2 Likes

SmH you didnt read the whole post

I read the whole post and its only about chest ui and this is a whole diff idea

are you actually blind, hes saying that the ui in the shop should be a chest ui smh

Welp mine is java ui and his is chest ui and the ui is slightly diff

its the same SMH ARGHHHH

4 Likes

Also mine is toggleable also his is costomisable which is very troublesome and mine will same as the java one cuz some java players that move to bedrock will stick to this and if you don’t believe go ahead and ask RKY

Jesus christ, because a suggestion is different in one little small thing than yours it doesn’t mean you have to create a duplicate

2 Likes

toggleable and customisable are the same thing are you STUPID

1 Like

I dont think you understand what im sayin

dude, his idea is the exact same thing, stop in the name of jesus christ, and also customizable is even better because you change to the exact thing you want.

1 Like