Increasing max level in Survival Games

Treasure Wars and Skywars (both pvp related games) were updated and brought more levels to the game. This increased the amount of players in these gamemodes by a decent amount because there’s a new reason to grind the game. But, Treasure Wars and Skywars aren’t the only pvp related gamemodes; there’s Survival Games.

Survival Games would benefit the most from increasing the level cap to, say, level 50. This is because Survival Games is Hive’s dead gamemode. It averages around 500-700 players a day on NA (North America). If the level cap was increased to 50, it would bring a decent amount of old players back, and it would give more of a reason to grind the game.

I personally genuinely enjoy Survival Games, and I don’t understand why it is always excluded?? It’s made me think that Hive just doesn’t care about SG anymore. By increasing the level cap to 50, it would show us that Hive does, infact, care about SG. If you can do it for SW and TW, why not for SG?

Level Cap
I personally think it should be level 50. This is because level 50 doesn’t take too long or too little time to get.

Prestiges
I personally think that you shouldn’t be able to prestige in SG. This is because games don’t give much xp on average, so it would be painfully slow to grind 5 prestiges. I’m not sure about what other people think though. Let me know.

Thank you for reading this, and hopefully Hive adds more levels to SG! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

We’ve need a lvl cap increase for sooo long

5 Likes

Sad cant upvote it

5 Likes

This should be in #suggestions:survival-games

3 Likes

Sorry. Fixed it now.

2 Likes

Im all for it. SG Duos still my favorite. :heart:

2 Likes

For you Silent.

2 Likes

sadly hive staff doesnt read sg forums so nothing will change

5 Likes

Blitzenhacker deserves a new update

Welcome to the Forums.

I really appeciate u going out of ur way to write this. Sg has such a rich history with the Hive, would be most unfortunate to c the Hive let it fade away.

Fortunately the staff team does care for its server, when it comes to sg perhaps they just need a lil reassurance from its community. So props to all of u that have come to the forums to influence some change. :blush:

What’s special and quite unique with the Hive compared to other servers is that they like to deliver large and exciting updates, rather than frequently distributing small and uneventful patches and updates.

So with that being said, if the Hive were to update sg or “add more levels,” they would do it in style upon a massive delivery. We need to give them a bigger reason to update the game rather than just for levels.
I still gave in my vote and am urging my whole server to give in their vote.

Hopefully we get sg updated. If it isn’t updated by the time i come back from my absence, I will be sure to make it happen. Peace :v:

7 Likes

Absolutely needs a higher level. Playing at level 30 forever is getting a little boring!

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums.

YES please update SG it hasn’t had a single update in over a year and it would be super cool if new levels were added.

2 Likes

I personally like this idea, it’s really good

4 Likes

I dont see how raising the level cap would be anything other than a stop-gap measure, the game would be dead again once the sweats finished maxing. A better idea would be to somehow change the game to make it more fun (idk how tho). One idea could be better pbmm so bad mobile players actually have a chance to win or do well, making them like the game bc they have a chance of success. Another idea could be some sort of “points” system where one would get “points” for kills and wins and then could use those “points” on unlocks.

idk tho, i just feel like levels simply arent enough. Obv sg should go up to lv 50 tho bc that was promised years ago.

1 Like

I agree sg should have lvls added and get a gameplay update or something

Not too bad, adds more incentive to play SG more after reaching the current cap.

Considering that treasure wars and sky wars got level caps increased, i would support a level cap increase for survival games as well, maybe to bring in some new hive cosmetics along with it, hopefully we see a survival games update in the near future

4 Likes

hive said they aren’t updating sg anytime soon but if they at least increased the levels it will spark up a bit so that they can see if making a full update is worth it (like zones and stuff)

1 Like