SG update ideas

When the SG update comes out (if it will) here are some ideas of what they could add:

1. Being able to find really rare netherite weapons (not armour that would be too op). this could only rarley come form cache cows.

2. chests hidden around sudden death eg. if you need food

3. victory animations eg. fireworks

4. New boombox types eg. the healing boombox- very self explanatory, throw the boombox at yourself to gain hearts

5. Add knockback nemo so you can gain distance from players to heal

6. like the suggested netherite gear, maybe you could have a rare chance of finding a notch apple ( enchanted golden apple )

7. new maps eg. a beehive

8. more lvls (up to lvl 50 or 75) and faster ways of leveling up/more ways of getting xp

If anyone likes this idea or has anything they think should be added then plz let me know :blush: :heart:

Nope, the diamond sword is already good enough

Ehhh I can just loot someone’s body lol

Healing campfires can already heal you we dont need a boombox for that

No thanks, we dont need nemo in everything

1. More lvls have been suggested

Another survival games idea post which more maps have also been suggested

1 Like

ill take that as a ur not a big fan of my ideas? lol

I’ll give criticism if i want to but that doesn’t mean i hate your ideas xD

I left out some ideas in this suggestion since they didnt need to be criticized

1 Like

ye makes sense and i can see what you mean about the nemo situation

better idea for boombox: lightning boombox which strikes the person with lightning dealing 2-5 hearts depending on armour this would be quite rare to obtain

Good enough

1 Like

I want an item that allows you to steal one item from any player. However, once you choose the player you want to steal from, there’s no going back :smiling_imp: so choose the person you’re stealing from wisely

Great idea. Hive hire this guy

1 Like

That is not a great idea
Good in some cases but overall not a good idea :confused:

Maybe not for SG, but for a future game possibly. The generation that plays Bedrock is getting older, which means Hive can start making more complex games like they did on Java. So maybe there will be a feature someday that involves that :man_shrugging: I’m just throwing out ideas for what sounds interesting

1 Like