My ideal SG Update

My ideas for an ideal SG update would for there to be more variety to SG. With little change, gameplay has been stale for a while now and its time for that to change.

1: More maps
Having more maps would make gameplay more varied. Im thinking maps Like Breezy and SG1.

2: New Items and Crafting
Items like TnT or a Tracking compass would be absolute GAME CHANGERS
Crafting could be an extremely useful tool and could give people the chance to get items exclusive to supply drops, effectively nerfing them.

3: Refill
Chest refills need to be added for a quicker paced game; giving people an incentive to return to places they’ve been to previously. Refills would give people a better chance to get items that would are essential.

4: Ditch the Leveled Chests
Chests should have an equal chance to give you every item Period. Also if you’re gonna have leveled chests please spread them out more.

5: General Changes
Please fix the crashes or make the game less prone to crashing.
Add barriers to the surrounding area of the deathmatch. Fly hackers go up there a lot.
Ender Pearls don’t spawn at all after like a month of them being added

Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

1.Yes
2.Maybe
3.Possibly
4.No
5.Yes
I agree with most of these, a refill would help in situations where you got nothing, but might make the game slower somewhat, adding items would be cool, but idk about crafting, and tiered chests completely make sense

Same as @thegamingtoyyt ‘s choices and reasons. but no crafting or TNT.

I don’t like adding crafting because of personal decisions(just dont feel like it’ll fit into the game). TNT, watch Technoblade’s MCM streams and skip to the SG parts.