Remove Cobwebs,Increase Max Level

Majority of The OG Sg players and even newer players can agree.Hive SG is Majorly in need of a new game update that will make the sg experience just that little better

Increase Max Level
-Lets Get To The Point,SG was supposed to have a cap of level 50 ā€œshortly after releaseā€ however 3 years later we are here still without a level 50 and a measley level cap of 30,we were promised level 50 and would like an increased level cap if possible(which it definitely is)

Remove Cobwebs From SG!!!
-The Game is Too Reliant on Webs
-It May need skill to time the placements but the webs are just too overpowered
-upon being trapped in webs,skilled players can easily kill and enemy through bow spamming,boom box spamming and waves of hits from a sword,despite being satisfying for the person who placed the web.This Makes The Less Skilled Players SG experience very dull and painful,having webs be removed would make the game alot more enjoyable and would make the competitive community more skill based rather than it being entirely web reliant.

Suggestions For Webs
-Quicker Break Time If Not Instant Break
This would allow lower skill players to have some sort of chance against a player who is more experienced than themselves through the web being broken at quicker speeds

-Increase The Rarity Of Webs
Due To How Overpowered Cobwebs Are you would think there spawns would be fairly balanced,however this is not true,cobwebs spawn in atleast 60% of chests found throughout SG maps
Due To How Overpowered Webs are one way to balance the item out is to increase the rarity of webs to that similar of an iron sword,this would make the item more balanced due to there not being so many of them throughout the map

-Remove The Webs From SG
would solve all problems with webs and make sg entirely more fun

on behalf of the entire sg community
-Please Remove Cobwebs or Balance Them
-Increase The Level Cap
-Please Make an Effort to Revive The Game

Hxrizonn

2 Likes

Please limit suggestions to one suggestion per post, so people know what they are voting for

Or just do a poll

Also instabreak webs are a good idea

• Remove Cobwebs
  • Nerf Cobwebs

0 voters

Adding more levels is bound to happen eventually, and yes, hive needs to make an effort to improve this game. Thatā€™s where you come in. Making posts like this (without the increase levels and put more effort in parts) will give the developers an insight of what the players want. You should probably just remove the parts of the post that arenā€™t about the cobwebs.

Speaking of cobwebs, I donā€™t think they should be removed, just nerfed.

Just adding more levels isnā€™t enough to call it an ā€œupdateā€ imo. Also, Iā€™d be super down for them to adjust pbmm in sg to allow for more fair games for mobile players, bc rn unless ur in duos with a really good player in sg as a mobile player ur going to find a kbm person who knows how to point and aim and ur kinda just done. I refuse to play this game in solos because of this. The argument against this is that it makes the que time longer, but counterpoint if they fix this then more people will play the game because it will feel fun to the noob mobile players too.

Also Iā€™d be so down for them to nerf webs, I hate people webbing out of my combos as its just a free reversal and then I die for playing correctly.

Welcome! :smile: Make sure to read the suggestions category rules before posting. Please keep your suggestions to One suggestion please. Also another rule, (Half of) this post is a dupe. I recommend removing all parts in your post that talk about level 50 being added and only leave your suggestion for cobwebs.

Welcome to our forums!

When creating a suggestion, please be sure to only suggest one thing per thread.

Be sure to give the following post a read: