Game idea(s)

Game ideas

Here are some of my ideas for the hive and how it can keep not only the regular playerbase more active but even content creation

UHC (New Game)

UHC Is a game where around 100 or a specifically set amount of players are put into a normal survival world with a border and are given around an hour to gain recourses and survive. Their objective is to kill any other players. Unlike Skywars, this game could add the form of actual crafting, ore mining, noteblocks etc which can lead to more trapping and new ideas to even the content creation scene.

I also mentioned redstone which gives me another idea:

REDSTONE AND CRAFTING UPDATE (Skywars)

Skywars would have so much room for redstone and crafting. If you have seen things on hypixel and cubecraft, you may have seen unique traps which are as simple as a pressure plate and tnt and the traps are so entertaining
For example, this video by a small youtuber called OneShot on cubecraft: Nuking Players in Skywars - YouTube
By doing this, the content creation scene can be made alot bigger aswell as just regular gameplay aswell. And what you could do to access redstone is litteraly just placing a few redstone blocks, some pressure plates and tnt in new places or new maps.

SURVIVAL GAMES UPDATE (Survival Games obviously lol)

Survival Games is one of the most unplayed games on the hive even though it is a relatively good game to many. This is because it gets fairly repetitive after time. So what about some new custom items or a custom gamemode for it. There could be new weapons such as a Multishot bow, once seen before in action which was really entertaining to watch, Credit to Corruptnnn: Bullying Stride lul with a Multishot Bow - YouTube
You could also add some “silly / funny” items such as a knockback boombox which works on other players or a boombox which gives players levitation.
Or you could put these new items into a seperate game, almost like Skywars Kits but its just items in general. Btw Make sure its not an LTM.

RANKED GAMES (Several Games, Mainly PvP)

Alot of people would like to play ranked games. First off, it would give the competitive community somethings new to do. You could also make it so some of the OP items such as KB Nemos, Block Breakers, Chorus Fruit and more is disabled. This would give a chance for several players to gain fame which before was unachievable or just find other competitive players to help become better and it goes on
Second of all, it could also stop some of the casual players from running into several sweats. You may have heard some people say “Sweats are ruining the hive” and whilst i dont see it as true, i can see where they are coming from. For casual players, it may make it annoying and boring to keep getting killed due to the competitive players colliding with Casual Players.
Third and Finally, this is a point which many might not at all understand but it could help catch hackers (mainly people like autoclickers, reachers etc) As you know, the competitive community is hidden with quite a few hackers. If you were to add a ranked gamemode to which they play, Hive Staff could take these games more seriously and catch the Hackers easier.
That is all i would have for Ranked Games but there is likely quite alot more.

Anyways, that is pretty much my ideas (sorry it was quite long, just suggestions)

Hive is probably nit gonna take any of these coz all the ideasnot original

Hello! Your suggestions are very much appreciated however a good bunch of these ideas have already been suggested by other users, I will try to link them all below; another thing to note is that when making suggestions, it’s best to avoid lists and rather create a separate topic for each suggestion, this helps with how the voting system works :blobheart:

UHC:

New Game Suggestion: UHC

Crafting & Redstone in Skywars:

Sky Wars update

SG Update:

Increasing max level in Survival Games

Ranked Games:

Treasure Wars / Ranked Gamemode

Ranked Skywars for equality

Have a lovely day :white_heart:

5 Likes

Also next time you can use the :mag: tool in the top right corner to search for existing topics.

1 Like

This is cool, but the rounds for UHC should be shorter in my opinion. The Hive probably won’t add all of these, but they do seem fun! : )

Duplicate suggestions - please try to limit your suggestions to one per thread