Incognito Mode?

Maybe add some way to hide yourself on hive?
On Hive we all have friends lists, but sometimes, for whatever reason, you just want to be alone. And, well. . . .
theres no way currently
So I’m suggesting that maybe you add an “appear offline” option, because for whatever reason you may just want to appear offline on the server. Even if you’re in “Appear offline” on your Xbox account, the moment you get on Hive, everybody who has you added as your friend is aware of your presence and can do whatever they want with you.

9 Likes

This would be a very good idea. This would be cool when you just want to log on for 5-10 minutes and not do any parties

24 Likes

Unless you’re famous this is not an issue. There’s always just ignoring party invites and leaving as soon as your friends join the game (or beating their butts)

4 Likes

This would be great. I have a lot of IRL friends who get kind of offended when I don’t play with them. Sometimes I just wanna grind on TW, without having to teach a friend of mine how to play. I would love this feature.

12 Likes

smh necro-posting (not serious here)

4 Likes

Lol.

You do what you have to do sometimes, I guess

1 Like

Yes
Yes
Yes!
Yes!!!
YES!
This may be my favorite idea ever
This would be good for mods
This would be super good for @ImPizzas oMg piZzAs!1!1!11!! Every five seconds must get annoying

4 Likes

Actually I think it is an issue, I have 2 annoying friends that always bug me lol. I was in a world with my friend’s friends and then my annoying friend comes in the world for some reason. This other one always stalks me on hive and always join my worlds and joins the games I’m in. I get spam party invited by both of them. I don’t like ignoring party invites or telling them to go away as I feel guilty.

4 Likes

Bump because one of the duplicates got closed.

This would be super epic, I have an irl friend who lives in Philly for college atm, and sometimes I just wanna grind without him.

So this would be super helpful.

5 Likes

I like how pixel said don’t bump this is Necro Posting
and then he bumps it after 5 months

13 Likes

I would really like this to be added to the game because I want to play without my friends knowing. This would add a ton of value for me and other players on the server.

5 Likes

Please add this, I seriously need this option

3 Likes

I am very confused of why this wasn’t a thing previously. WE NEED THIS PLEASE HIVE ADMINS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

This is a very good idea! :slightly_smiling_face:

hello new bee forums user people :beedance: :wave:

please read :open_book: rules. also we don’t have admins :crazy_face: :hammer:, just minimods :policeman:, helpers :sos:, mods :oncoming_police_car:!

7 Likes

A really cool feature would be that when we turn on incognito mode, in our friends chat it would say that we left

3 Likes

yes this is a pretty good idea

4 Likes

kinda surprised this isnt already a thing for partners who are nicked lol

1 Like

Bump. This would be convenient at times

3 Likes

This sounds like something I would always have on