Do Not Disturb Mode

do ur friend keeps spamming u invites to join their party

well say no more
with this suggestion called Do Not Disturb Mode

it is a simple comand /DND to turn off party and cs notifications
and in a few seconds u turned on do not disturb mode

how does this work then

wellllll basically when your friend invites u, and u turned on do not disturb mode, and he/she pressed the invite button

they will get a text saying
your friend turned on do not disturb mode

The Developers Juicy Notes

pros

1. Less Disturbance
  2. Youtube Recording Sessions
  3. this is a great idea lol

cons

1. Hard To Code
  2. Your Friends will Hate You :cry:
  3. You Dont Get Ice Cream :frowning:
1 Like

Hey There! Unfortunately, this suggestion is a duplicate of this
Please make sure to use the search icon to avoid similar mistakes in the future. For instance, The Hive already offers /toggle command that lets you disable friend invites, party invites and custom server invites. Have a good day! :beedance:

4 Likes

This already exists, I think.

Type /toggles, and click friend requests, party invites, and whatever else, and turn it to off.

I think this is still a feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always forget I have do not disturb on, and end up not getting an invite when I’m supposed to. I always make that mistake :sweat_smile:. But yes, just use /toggle and you should be fine :slight_smile:

This was suggested before, you can vote on it there

I think this should be a thing, other than the current toggles, this would be temporary for like a day or a few hours, because you might forget to change back the toggles, you should be able to pick whatever duration you want.

2 Likes

As said above, this has been suggested before, so I’ll be closing this thread. However, another thing to remember is that if you are being spammed with friend invites or party invites, you can use /f ignore <username> or /p ignore <username> to ignore invites from that specific person.

1 Like

Duplicate