"Ghost login" mode

(I used the search feature already but didn’t find anything so don’t blame me if it was a duplicate maybe because if the naming)

So I have an idea that is roaming into my mind these days, which is something I would like to call “quite login” mode

So what I mean by “Ghost login” is that when you log in, and you are online, it doesn’t tell anyone of your friends that you are online in chat, it will even display that you are offline in the friends list.

That is because like sometimes you just want to enter and play solo, you don’t want your friend begging you to join their party, you don’t want anyone of your friends to spectate you in game, you just want to play and chill solo for like 5 - 10 mins solo, and then just leave, without anyone knowing that you were online, or even left the server.
Note: those senarios don’t happen to me much but those were just examples when you want to play solo and leave without anyone knowing about it.

For me personally I think this would be a great addition if added especially for people who want to play it solo.

1 Like

This happens to me WAY too often. You got my vote!

1 Like

Hey BoXumic this is a duplicate suggest. You can find the original thread here.

2 Likes

How would you do it? Login and select ghost login when you enter after the notification is send?

1 Like

There would likely be a button you press to appear offline.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry didn’t know that, maybe because the naming was a bit different so i thought it was the first idea, should I delete this topic?

1 Like

Like it will be the next time you log in, before you log out you type like /ghost and so the next time you log in no one will know. And when you are like done you do /ghost-off and it will apear to everyone as you have just joined.

1 Like

No problem you can flag your post to get a moderator to take it down.

1 Like

what an original idea! You have my vote :hearts:

1 Like

I just did that, thanks for letting me know.

Closing at the request of the owner. :+1: