CPS Should Be Limited To 15

Idea:

I Think A CPS Limit Will Be Very Useful Because There Is Atleast One Autoclicker In Every Game.

2 Likes

First of all there aren’t that many autoclickers, and considering a someone decent amount of the competitive community can click 15 cps or over without cheating, I feel this would just handicap some good players.

Like obviously have a system in place to ban double clickers/autoclickers, but I strongly disagree with this suggestion

18 Likes

I disagree too, I click really high cps with drag, and this would kind of be an disadvantage to really good pvpers with high cps. And to be honest, I don’t see many autoclickers these days. Sometimes they are just really good people. No offense but I don’t agree.

10 Likes

I remember that the hive used to have a cps cap but it was causing players to experience hit registration problems, which is why it was removed

Edit: I was wrong
https://forum.playhive.com/t/remove-the-cps-cap-and-fix-cia-it-ruined-pvp/9369?u=complx
This was the topic I remember, if you read the replies apparently there wasn’t actually a cps cap, just a anticheat bug that affected players who clicked really fast

That being said I’m pretty sure Hypixel did have a cps cap that affected hit registration so my point still stands

2 Likes

Why is this in Skywars?

1 Like

Because this is mostly a problem in SkyWars for the OP.

1 Like

CPS doesn’t really matter on hive since you will be damaging a person once every 500ms, which completely makes having cps cap irrelevant.
There is no point in hitting somone if you can’t damage them.

3 Likes

you’re literally saying that if you are skilled you should be hindered.

bad bad not good. not the best idea

3 Likes

handicaps suck

like seriously, nobody likes being skilled then getting hindered by some handicap

2 Likes

I think a cap at 25 would be good

4 Likes

Hey, there’s no need to be mad.

3 Likes

Support, mobile could be so much easier with this! :smiley:

1 Like

Umm… mobile is already separated from Xbox and Windows 10 users. There isn’t a need for this at all IMO…

7 Likes

I think Switch is the Problem

1 Like

Most mobile players use controllers and keyboards (bluetooth). I can’t afford anything like that so yeah.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely agree with that. Switch players shouldn’t be queued with mobile players.

As for bluetooth controllers, they really aren’t that expensive. Most are usually around 15-20 dollars.

1 Like

Do not double post.
Use the edit button please.

And I am only 13 so really no luck there for buying anything.

1 Like

If A mobile User goes on a controller Or Key board and Mouse, They Get Put in that Lobby,
Unless The Add it after they get into the game.

1 Like

I believe The Hive said that they are already working on solving that issue so yeah, we’ll have to see how it goes.

1 Like

Uhm, no.
@ItsWoozieE, can you come sort this out? :\

1 Like