Autoclicking on the Hive

I know this is being talked about a lot, but I want to say something about it too. I haven’t been seeing as many hackers as I used to, I don’t know if that’s because they aren’t many right now or because the Hive anti-cheat is actually working. That’s not what I’m talking about here though. I want to talk about people who are autoclicking on the Hive. It seems a lot of people have been doing this recently, and even a friend of mine started doing it. Luckily, I managed to persuade him not to, but I can’t to the same with every autoclicker on the Hive, nor can everyone else.
My idea is that they should put some sort of CPS cap on the Hive, because when someone is comboing you while you’re literally spamming snowballs at them it starts to get annoying. I have heard that the Hive doesn’t want to do that because of some sort of electric toothbrush strategy that is allowed for some reason (I seriously don’t know why because in some cases that can be classed as autoclicking, because it’s an automatic way of clicking) but I think they should put the CPS cap to 30 or 40, because if you’re managing to get 100CPS or more legitimately, you’re 1 in 1,000,000. It’s basically impossible to get this and the only people I’ve seen do this are on Java.

im pretty sure the anticheat does kick people who use auto clickers, cuz i saw one get kicked in front of my eyes, though it might not work for slow auto clickers like 10 cps, and i dont think its possible to get 100 cps unless you set the autoclicker to click every millisecond

1 Like

Hello!

This is a duplicate suggestion, use the :mag_right: in the top right to check if your idea has already been suggested.

There is no cos cap, due to countless clicking methods that can get 20cps+ legitimately, like drag clicking.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Ok seriously I give up now. I make these posts and suggestions and all people do is comment “that’s wrong” or “that won’t happen” or “shut up that’s nonsense.” So I will say this. You people should stop wasting your time finding things that are wrong on the Hive Forums.

PS: I’m still blown away by the fact that people scroll through the Hive Forums finding posts to prove wrong even when they’re not a moderator…

Its best you continue your input on the thread mentioned above. The user who told you about this was only pointing you in the right direction, as this thread is a duplicate suggestion, they are just trying to help out! :slight_smile:

Everyone who has replied to this thread have provided reasoning and constructive criticism, there is no need to be so hostile. Thank you for making this suggestion, I recommend you add your input here;

5 Likes