Solution to autoclickers

hey, I’m confused why there’s no cps limit, I’m guessing hive will lose too many players if they add it. The main reason most people who are legit get annoyed is because people who auto don’t take kb due to minecrafts code, and there’s no limit to that logic, I don’t see why cps and kb should be linked.

I highly suggest attempting to limit or even disable this feature. Hive disabled crits I’m guessing to make the game fair for mobile, can they do the same for this? It’s extremely easy to get an autoclicker and also risk less which is annoying, please think about what I mentioned.

if you agree please vote

Hey!
Auto-clicking is against the rules. You can report anyone breaking the rules within the #bedrock-ingame-reporting over on the Hive Games Discord server. Alternatively, you can message a Moderator here on the forums.

The idea of a CPS cap has also been suggested before, please use the search function (:mag:) to look for the suggestion beforehand to avoid making a duplicate. The original suggestion can be found here.

Additionally, knockback on the Hive is completely custom-coded, different to that of vanilla Minecraft. You can also only hit a player every 500ms, so CPS really isn’t too much of an issue.

1 Like

i agree with this, it’s really annoying when people use an auto clicker for their advantage, it’s just unfair.

no lmao cps limits would ruin the game. Hit reg is already garbage and kb is bad so if they added a cps limit pvp will be worst than it already is

not suggesting cps limit, just the fact that cps changes kb

that’s true, but almost every game i run into auto clickers, it’s hard to report them all and trying to have fun at the same time.

Also, not everyone has Discord.

still a bad idea. Ruins the point of high cps

ruins the point of 60cps auto

This is just you hackusating. There isn’t a cheater every single game

that’s also true, not everyone has discord, and also, mobile players can’t switch between minecraft and discord since it’ll disconnect them from the game

Ingame-reporting is in development. This will completely eliminate the factor of accessibility.

5 Likes

i doubt it would, just make the cap like 25, i doubt anyone would even get to 25 manually

you can lol. My friends butterflied 30 before legit and people drag click which is allowed

honestly there common

drag click pvp is basiclg impossible, never said cps cap so right click wouldn’t be affected just the fact that kb doesn’t change

LMAO. Drag clicking is completely possible i’m losing iq from this thread

you literally said you see autoclickers every game when you rarely see cheaters that’s hackusating

I meant aim wise, I’m also losing cell brains

thing is how is a mobile player supposed to compete with someone drag clicking 30+ cps