CPS Should Be Limited To 15

I’m Pretty Sure that’s how it works

1 Like

No, it is still a mobile device. The controller or keyboard is like an addon. If someone is using something else rather than a mobile device, it will be moved out of the mobile queue.

@Sandinmymuffin

1 Like

What do you mean? :thinking:

1 Like

Is Nintendo Switch separated from the mobile queue? And is any mobile player with a controller or keyboard still in a mobile queue? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes switch is separated from touch queue and people using keyboard and controller on mobile are still queued to touch games.
The support website will be updated soon regarding this.

2 Likes

I think Nintendo switch is in mobile for some reason.

Also, the 0.5 second thing where you’re invulnerable, that affects DPS, but it makes pvp a little more skill based.

I think adding the ability to actually do crits would make pvp better (Cubecraft)

1 Like

So you are saying the Hive Team wants mobile to rage and struggle from Nintendo Switch players?

1 Like

I AM a mobile player
I mean when I play ctf in cubecraft, when someone hits me into the air, I can get a few crits in.

1 Like

Uhm, this is Hive. Not cubecraft, the PVP engine I think is different here.

2 Likes

Yea…
I mean, clicking at 14 CPS only really gives you an advantage if spamming pearls

2 Likes

Im drag Click
So, i don’t want to be banned for autoclick, because i dont auto Click

thats not a double post

replying to 2 people at once is allowed

Oh, sorry. I was being dumb and I didn’t see that lol

High cps does matter even with the 500ms cooldown since it’ll give u a higher chance of landing a hit on your opponent before they can on you.

Let’s say there’s a person clicking 5cps (1 click every 200ms), and one clicking 10cps (1 click every 100ms).

For the person click 5cps, they will land their first hit, click again after 200ms, again after 400ms, and finally click and land another hit after 600ms (100ms after the 500ms cooldown ended).

For the person clicking 10cps, they will land their first hit, click again after 100ms, 200ms, 300ms, 400ms, and finally click and land a hit right at 500ms when the cooldown is over.

Of course it’s hard to click this consistently (which is why people don’t try to click 2cps and time their hits perfectly every 500ms) and at the end of the day the person clicking at 5cps may just get lucky, but clicking faster does improve the chance that you will hit first

7 Likes

cps gives hit reg advantage which is what you said summed up

1 Like

1 Like

Come on now, just because mobile has some disadvantages doesn’t mean we stand no chance against the PC/Controller Gang! With practice, you can become better on mobile! We have lots of things they don’t have too. ;)

3 Likes

Clankmander is wrong as explained above, high cps matters (even though it isn’t the most important part of pvp)

This user explained it a bit better than I did:
https://forum.playhive.com/t/remove-the-cps-cap-and-fix-cia-it-ruined-pvp/9369/53?u=complx

2 Likes

no lol that’s stupid. That would only benefit the bad players

1 Like

hypixel is a watchdog glitch that they are to lazy to fix

1 Like