CPS Should Be Limited To 15

Like the ability to tap literally anywhere on-screen
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

You forget about Split Touch. :socks:

Oh I think split controls make pvp so much harder because you actually have to line up the crosshairs.

As someone from the competitive community we dont like when people clicker much over 20cps either. The community has even developed a program called double click prevent which stops someones mouse from double clicking, reducing cps alot

3 Likes

I agree with this alot! Especially as a member of the hive competitive community. Maybe not 15cps though I would say somewhere around 20-25cps. This is because right now people can click like 1000000cps with an autoclicker, destroy everyone and not be banned. The hive staff also say that modifiable debounce time is not allowed eg 4ms on the model o rather than the default 10ms. With 10 debounce is it almost impossible to click over 20cps anyway.

2 Likes

Hey! This idea isn’t really good since lot of people do butterfly click or drag click that can give you much more than 15 cps. Ideal amount of maximal reach of clicks per second would be 30. More than 30 would is fine unless you dont click consistant 50 cps.

1 Like

at some point, cps gets so fast that the game can’t register the click for something over, say, 30 cps. So, evidently, 78 CPS can be the same as 30 CPS.

plus, you can hit people only so fast

1 Like

I am a Switch player myself. I think we shouldnt be queued with mobile as well. I once played with a mobile player and he said “Controller player. Stop playing with controller!” What am I supposed to do? Buy Pocket Edition To Not use Controller?

I suggest checking when something was posted before you respond :slight_smile: , you just responded to a post over 2 months old.

hey,
this is what rules say,

• Do not bump posts excessively (more than once every 72 hours), and only bump a post when you have something useful to bring to the discussion.
  • Do not necro-post (this means replying to an old thread that needs no further discussion)
1 Like

Mobile player vs pc player is not fair :frowning:
Pc player has many button to control and easy to brigde.
Mobile player cannot do those thing.

I’m pretty sure the world record is 16 so this makes no sense lol

not relevent to the topic. You don’t need cps to bridge lol

1 Like

Yep u make me feel dumb now

because its definitely not possible to click above 20

4 Likes

Nvm 22 is the world record but a cps max is dumb cz it’s a skill not a hack

Confused Confusion

Me and loads of people who can get 50 plus.

I’m also confused

So 50 clicks on a mouse in 1 second?