Void Walker Kit : Lose 50% of stuff when killed by void

The Void Walker Kit is too OP.

First, you get an ender pearl for each kill, meaning that you can escape fights or pearl clutch except if you’re mobile, in that case, well… as many times as you want, which makes fighting players very annoying and longer.

Here, look, most people prefer this kit as it’s too OP and easier to win with

Secondly, this kit allows you to respawn to your starting island with the same stuff before death if the void kills you (getting knocked by a player, nemo, snowball, arrow…)

You’ll have to kill the player a second time with the same gear, but you may have less hearts than them because of the fight, so you already have a disadvantage. The other player can just kill you with their stuff just like they didn’t get killed before…

I’m not against respawning, but maybe make it less OP and advantageous.

I’m suggesting to respawn upon a void kill with 50% stuff of your inventory before death.

Which means you might lose pieces of armor, part of your arrows, blocks, gaps, and PEARLS.

This will make the respawn perk less OP and give more chance to players selecting other kits (that’s why almost all players choose the Void Walker…)

I’m fed up of fighting the same guy twice and losing anyway.

5 Likes

I like this except maybe 25% instead of 50%. If you didn’t have a lot of stuff when you died you’ll have like 5 things when you respawn

5 Likes

Meh. Losing health when being saved by the kit would be so much better. I was thinking maybe if you have above 5 hearts of health they should decrease it by a certain percentage.
Also, the kit isn’t that op when you think about it. Hive’s server has it so that when you throw an enderpearl you lose 2.5 hearts of damage(actually it’s default bedrock vanilla but whatever). The Void Walker Kit takes the most damage out of any other kit in the game just from pearls alone. If you’re at full health(not including the extra redstone hearts), and you throw 3 pearls within a 2 second interval, you’re already down to 2.5 hearts. If we put this in perspective, that means if you abuse the kit and get 10+ pearls, you’re going to be taking a lot of damage.

3 Likes

i just think that you should not respawn after death imo. Yesterday i had a game where it nearly whent on for 7mins just bc i cant kill them (i use baller for combos)

1 Like

That doesn’t change anything since you can get your health back from redstones ores/gaps/life spells in no time and fight the player who trued ti kill you. Plus you will naturally regen before fighting the player at the other side of the map…

I find it unfair because you most likely deserve the kill but no, the player can just respawn like nothing happened.
Health reduction doesn’t really matter, the player will already have regenerated their health before starting the 2nd fight.

That’s basically the whole part of the kit…

1 Like

That’s the point of the kit, to respawn

It’s called void walker for a reason

I think this idea is pretty good honestly, the only thing I can think of is once people figure out that you lose stuff when you void walk they are gonna rush to ur island and just kill you faster cause you lost some of your stuff

It would be the first kit that has a “disadvantage”

I feel like this nerf would be too harsh. Nobody will risk playing Void Walker if this goes through. It will also be very unfun and frustrating to lose 50% of your stuff. The kit will be dead.

If a nerf to this kit is necessary then I think a debuff might be better. Maybe a 10 - 15% movement speed decrease after falling into the void?

Or maybe there’s a 50/50 chance that you can respawn, wait that’s like a different suggestion.

I do agree that it is op to just fall into the void and instantly be saved but I do not think you should lose your stuff because that would not make the kit fun to play with since you have to get the armor or tools or blocks you lost. I agree with what @PolrFlar32 said and that it should decrease your health by possibly 50% (I.e. 10 hearts to 5, 5 hearts to 2.5, 1 heart to 0.5, etc.).

4 Likes

Another thing is I don’t get why people hate it for being op when they can use it

2 Likes

Nah isn’t the baller kit op you can combo everyone in sight.

No because void counter acts baller kit cz when you land in void you live

2 Likes

Fair point. What about having slowness for 30 seconds. That’s really one of the only ways it can go.

well maby they can split the kit in two. The respawn and enderman versions

Maybe when a void walker falls into the void, they lose all their special items (snowballs, ender pearls, boomboxes, etc). They would keep all their armor, their sword, pickaxe and blocks but it would be much harder for void walkers to fight after they die once. If you add this plus losing a part of your health, it might make the kit more balanced.

1 Like

Only ender pearls and boomboxes if you ask me, snowballs are fairly rare and you don’t want to lose them when you have a safe kit.
Ender pearls, you get them after every kill, which is quite balancing even if you lose them.
Boomboxes, I wouldn’t consider them any useful after you’re at your base, and they are easy to get.

I was talking about all special items like golden apples, spells, arrows and more.

Nah I think it’d be too bad and act like a punishment if you ask me.

They will still be tanked and you have to fight them twice…

1 Like