Void walker might need a nerf

Hello there fellow reader! Today i wanna talk about how the kit “Void Walker” might need a nerd, So the problem i have with void walker is that literally everyone uses it and when people are losing they just void and thats broken so i got 2 ideas
Idea 1) Make it a 50% chance taht they survive
Idea 2) make them loose 5 hearts after they die like chorus fruit in treasure wars
Personally idea 1 sounds better so its up to you Hive Staff if Void Walker needs a nerf or no
Well thats it thank you for reading! :smiley:

It doesn’t need it’s perfect as it is. Just get used to it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I like the second idea for it voted just because of 2nd 1

1 Like

Its just my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

eye em nerd

also this is a dupe sorta, here is the most popular one Void Walker Kit : Lose 50% of stuff when killed by void

1 Like

Isn’t that already a thing?

nope no never has been

That is only a thing in Treasure Wars with chorus fruits.

Voidwalker is perfect just the way it is and compared to other kits it’s ballanced

no

apart from baller but no

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

This Kit rewards running away from fights and extending the game time. It’s not balanced, it’s absolutely broken if you know how to use it.

This Kit either needs to be removed, or some big changes need to be made to the extra life, like clearing your entire inventory.

3 Likes

voidwalker is fine as is, the problem might be that some kits are underpowered

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion!! However before making a suggestion, be sure to read this helpful suggestion guideline topic: Suggestions Category - READ BEFORE POSTING

As mentioned above, this suggestion is a duplicate, and any other ideas can be contributed on the original suggestion given above. :blobheart:

1 Like

Duplicate Suggestion