Void Walker Kit : Lose 50% of stuff when killed by void

Bump so more people can vote for this

I played kits sw with Shay a couple days back and 7/12 of the lobby took void walker (not me)

I very nicely had a fight with someone equally stacked at mid and the person runs, taunts me before jumping into the void and returning 2 mins later with full health

losing 50% stuff will make it less annoying altho I guess you could just stack random items in ur inv and it’ll clear them… which is a loop hole that could be abused

Yes Add this

I wouldn’t think this would be done too often, since stacking your inventory with random items would take way too long and make you really vulnerable to bows, etc.

1 Like

Wait how about the odd number items in your inventory like 7 or 9, etc… . Yunno these number will divide to (example) and a half. Well the tool will only have half of its durability but how about the sword (nah who don’t put sword (not ember if you have a stronger sword) in the first hotbar? Me and some ppl do that.), they coded the sword for unbreakable in skywars(kits), it will be useless, the slab blocks when time 50% then they will become a 1/4 of a block and it’s not exist in minecraft, it will have a bunch of bugs like dup, still have 100% items in inventory.

That would be both a bad idea and hard to implement as you would have no control on what you lose. Better option would be to lose 50% hp and all of your golden hearts. So if you’re at max hp (15 hearts) u lose 5 golden hearts and 5 normal hearts, leaving u with 5 hearts.

1 Like