The zombie infection mode

The idea is there are 12 players max and 2 of the players will turn into zombies within 10 seconds. And all of the survivors have 4 minutes to survive. And also the survivors can barricade the doors those 2 “players” zombie can infect those survivors.

Players inventory: A bow with a little knock back

Zombie’s strength:
° they have speed
° 200 HP

My apologies for my grammar.

I haven’t played Hive’s ltm minigame Ghost invasion on Halloween and I might be wrong, but this is the same as Ghost Invasion

4 Likes

Ah, i see I haven’t tried that mode yet I started playing the hive a few months ago.

1 Like

Yes, It is very similar to Ghost Invasion which is a limited time mode (LTM), usually it comes around Halloween time.

3 Likes

its very similar, yes.

woozie replyed saying the same thing… did you really have to too?

sorry if I’m getting mad too fast lmao

3 Likes

Please don’t sign your posts. It’s against the rules, and we can already see you wrote it

3 Likes

What do you mean by that?

The title should be Infection mode, not infection mode by cremser :+1:

there’s already many suggestions for this game mode, also maybe not called infection, could raise some red flags.

Why? But that’s my idea for the mode to be called. And i didn’t even know that there’s a ghost mode thingy in the hive. Started playing a few months ago

Hmmm, why would the word infection not raise red flags in 2020? Hmm I wonder why? But yeh maybe zombies would be a better name.

Why would having infection in the name of a minigame be dangerous.

2 Likes

have you been outside this year? It’s called covid-19 it’s a virus that infects you.

1 Like

minecraft =/= real life

smh just please stop taking this seriously
and you are against this just because of a name?? bruh

3 Likes

This seems very similar to Cod zombies but would like to have it as a permanent game unlike Ghost Invasion

The word infection is dangerous because there’s a new virus infecting people?

Millions of people die from war, I don’t see the word “war” being removed from Treasure wars and Skywars.

3 Likes