[SUGGESTION] Add shears

A really annoying thing in Treasure Wars is that there is no way to easily break wool. Sure, it’s a 2 second break, but when whoever’s treasure you’re destroying has 5 coats of wool, you break 1 block, kill defenders, rinse repeat. What I think should combat this is adding shears. But make them have a low durability and cost Diamonds. The low durability is so they’re kinda balanced and you can’t go around and chop down everyone’s bridge. They should cost diamond, like 10-15, so you can’t use them early game to quickly kill someone’s treasure early game. It will also promote adding more than just wool for treasure protection. That is what I think shears should be if they are added.

3 Likes

Hi! This was already suggested, please use :mag: button before making a topic next time.

5 Likes

Swords break wool faster

4 Likes

Yes, but the speed difference is barely noticeable

2 Likes

I believe that you need to add scissors, and make them a price of about 2-3 diamonds.

2 Likes

ok

I’m sorry for the bump, but if I make any other move it won’t work. The other shears suggestions aren’t even in the suggestions category, there’s another shears suggestion but it has less votes, some are locked, and others include other ideas along with shears. So I’m sorry but I had to bump it.

Anyway, I think shears should be added for 5 gold and would complete the massive update. This is a great idea, and should totally be added into treasure wars.

2 Likes

That’ll be a good idea but i think someone already have suggested this.

That’s too cheap, maybe 3 diamonds or something, you don’t want your neighbor to instantly get shears and make your wool defense disappear instantly

4 Likes

This was the original post

Yes please. Shears should be like 10 gold imo

This wasn’t the original

oh oops my bad lol…

Yeah… I kinda suggested this a while ago for 5 diamonds.

2 Likes

@Hlzyzptlk

Lock it! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Lock it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Can you give me the link to the original

Swords don’t break wool Faster
(Also Bump For Discussion)

Swords do break wool faster than a bare hand, I tested it, and with commands, with a sword it takes approximately 17 ticks (might be 17.5 tho) and with a hand it takes 25 ticks if I remember correctly, but shears would make the task of breaking wool blocks much easier.

1 Like

I tested it on the Hive I didn’t see a difference compared to the main game

2 Likes

Swords actually break all blocks slightly faster, with the exception of bamboo and cobwebs, which are majorly faster