[SUGGESTION] Add shears

That’s very interesting, I’ll have to test it

I thought sword break wool faster this is pointless

Shears should be like 5 diamonds, if they’re 10 gold, tropical becomes almost an instant side rush even without jump bridging. (tbf tropical is close enough on 4v4v4v4 to just be an instant side rush but with shears you just zoom through wool.) Heck, Cyberspace and Pirates could also become instant rushes if you have shears. If they cost diamond you would have to side rush and buy shears at your base or their base (so probably 3-4 diamonds because that’s the amount that generates without jumpbridging on Pirates of Cyberspace.

If they are going to cost dias i think they should be perm then imo

So no locking?

:frowning_face:

I need a generic comment to put here.

Guys go vote both shear suggestions in case the one you’re supporting gets locked

Why would you want it locked dude

1 Like

Honestly, I agree. I just don’t want wool to become a completely useless defense in the beginning, and I think that if you can’t jump bridge (like me, I play on my phone) it would become just as good as jump bridging. For example, the map is tropical, I make to dia in like 10 seconds after I get blocks, and then another ten seconds to the base, I think if it took 30 seconds and I had shears and a sword (because I took both gens) I would get it instantly. I think if the shears were bought with diamonds it’s fine if they’re permanent. I just don’t want side rushing to become more prevalent than it already is (this is coming from someone who side rushes all games where I can)

As you can prolly tell I play 4v4v4v4 the most, but I think a similar thing applies with solos and trios (idk about duos, I’m garbage at duos)

2 Likes

Wasnt it already suggested

Show me it ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

I don’t have a link sorry

This person joined in July

1 Like

Im just gonna stop, dont want to get this locked

No? They don’t @BlazeDrake100

Why did you bump this for that? And swords do break wool slightly faster in twars

1 Like

Supposing you came just to prove a point, at least fact check the information you are saying.

Anyway, thinking more about shears I really don’t feel like they would be that helpful, they’d probably be just a item for fun.

1 Like

I like this idea and I’ve wanted it too but it doesn’t need low durability. It will be similar to the time it takes an iron picaxe to break concrete. And both concrete and and iron pics r I the game. If this was made then just make it 5 diamonds and call it a day.

1 Like

I agree cause with upgrading the generator it would be very annoying if it was cheap, 3-4 diamonds I personally think is a good idea.

Added :partying_face:

4 Likes