Replay trial idea!

Hey i just want to say right now and can we have as a community a hive player like me who has spent 1 year on the hive we should have a 30 day trial of the replay mode and once your time is up you will have to pay for replay mode or if you don’t you are going to be banned for 24h or you can buy it

it is an idea I have had for like a month now and I want this to be a update in the lunar new year event or not

you can ask me a few questions if you see this I will try my best to respond ASAP!

There is one problem i can find alts exist. One player can just make 100 alts in 2022 and in 2023 have 100x30=3000 days of replays so i dont think hive can really use so much resources

1 Like

what if it was on a account that was useds a lot like everyday.

1 Like

Then hove would use more resources on tracking this information

i mean even then 1 year isnt really a flex, i joined back in 2018

1 Like

oh I see I understand.

2019 for se sadly and lost my account ;-;

sorry to hear that you have a new one tho right?

Yeah i made a new one in 2020

2 years of waiting?! that is more sad

I joined hive in 2019 made a new one is 2020 really just a 4 month gap better stop talking or this will get closed

okay
I will stop I do need to get to class now so we can talk another time my IGN is tortugaP

This is a dupe. Here are some that you can go vote for:

Other than this being a duplicate suggestion, the free trial would be abused by players creating alt accounts. Wouldn’t really work.

1 Like