Remove the Golden Apple cap

I personally think that the golden apple cap is so dumb. There is 0 healing in tw other than golden apples and there are only 10 in the shop. Cleaning is such a problem, and gaps arent even that good, they give 2 hearts across 5 secs and 2 absorption hearts. This is why the gap cap should be removed

1 Like

true, and the fact it’s not for the team, but for the whole lobby someone will abuse this to their power.

4 Likes

Well I barely see Gapples being used until death match. I say raise because someone can just get a whole inventory of gaps

1 Like

yeah but anyone can do that. if one person with full dia who’ camping mid and dia islands gets all the gaps, and you barely have chain, how are you going ti heal if you knock them off? they can just come back

1 Like

This is a great idea, then again, if you are playing a cs with free shop, people might get super stacked on these and if u are comboing them, they might just spam eating gaps until they get hit off or pearl away or something.

1 Like

My solution to this is in a cs, you can choose the gap cap :slight_smile:

8 Likes

chugging gaps does nothing tho, most competent players dont know this lol
the 2nd gap you eat will override the 1st, then the 2nd, etc etc

3 Likes

The Gapples aren’t even that good, I don’t see why there is a need for a cap.

6 Likes

If they were enchanted apples, a cap would make a little bit of sense.

But it feels like Hive thought gapples were much more powerful than they really are.

2 Likes

enchanted apples would ruin the game you take 0 dmg

its invincibility

1 Like

I agree with @unikern1o

Enchanted apples would be a bit too overpowered

1 Like

Yeah they would

But having those as a really expensive thing could work

1 Like

agreed and tbh i still think they are overpriced

1 Like

no it wouldnt

making something expensive doesnt make it balanced. if they added a sharp 5 fire 2 netherite sword but made it expensive that doesnt balance it

6 Likes

lmao no. Why do people think gaps are so op. 5 diamonds is still overpriced and they barely do anything. You almost die and it brings you up to close to 4 hearts

2 Likes

I agree with this idea, the only reason it exists is because it seems like they stack, even though they don’t

1 Like

I fully agree with this. The cap hurts the balancing if anything.

1 Like

But they won’t add Netherite Equipment.

1 Like

its a metaphor bro

he said they should add god apples and i told him why it was incredulous

5 Likes

So what if you had to use… let’s say 5 emeralds to unlock 10 more golden apples? Or maybe just remove the cap with those emeralds.

2 Likes