Remove the Golden Apple cap

no just remove the cap entirely 2 hearts over 5 seconds with 2 absorption hearts isnt worth 5 emeralds

5 Likes

they do give another regen 2/3 for like 3 seconds so it does keep u alive for a bit ://

you get 2 HEARTS

5 Likes

it is not OP IT GIVES YOU 2 HEARTS PLEASE GIVE ME 3 SITUATIONS N WHICH YOU HAVE CHUGGED GAPS

3 Likes

when you are burning in a fiery inferno

because netherite is actually op lmao. What is more op. gaining 2.5 hearts when low trying to clutch or armer that gives you antikb

1 Like

please remove this cap its so dumb

5 Likes

It really is dumb plz remove the cap

2 Likes

I agree I feel that this cap does not make sense, this should be changed.

Yes and this is why they ARE limited,and its not like you cant kill ppl with them.mabye it could say who bought the gap but not completely remove the cap

what?,there are no plans to add netherite gear

A) Read the previous replies for context, before posting

B)

Which is exactly why it should be removed, thereā€™s literally no need for the cap :confused:

C)

If youā€™re saying that people can just kill the person with the gaps then that doesnā€™t change anything. Why? Because,
the person could die in the void,
the person could eat the gap,
the person could throw the gaps into the void to prevent others from obtaining them,
If the gap ā€œchanges handsā€ that would make the original message that said which player had the gap, irrelevant.

hopefully that makes sense

4 Likes

I believe Hive made it clear that netherite will NOT be added

1 Like

Yeah, I think he was responding to someone, telling them the same thing (He was confused as to what they said and assumed that they said something about netherite being added so he was correcting them). I hope that clears things up

1 Like

I knowā€¦thats what i said

Bump, before the game even starts in a free shop cs, someone instantly takes all the gapples. The cap is so stupid because someone even got an advantage.

Weā€™ve replaced the global golden apple cap with a per-merchant cap; each merchant now has a stock of four golden apples.

Splodger you forgot to close this

1 Like

Iā€™ve left it open for further discussion as we didnā€™t remove the cap entirely, and just modified it :+1:

2 Likes

I think the new update does a pretty good job of balancing golden apples, but I think a lot of people think that there are too many.