Rejoin command (/rejoin)

A Rejoin Command When You Get Kicked

More information:

This is very important as recentaly they have start to kick innocent good players from the game for something stupid called CIA The whole game gets ruined they arent here to ban the hacker they wanna ruin our stats the staff has not real solution to this so this command is the only way or else people will start to hate treasure wars i have personally experienced this in tw but maybe it is possible in other modes too.

I like this. Not sure if it’s feasible, but still.

12 Likes

Could lead to hackers rejoining also so…

Honestly this might not be possible for bedrock since like no server does it

16 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah I agree with thegamingtoyyt it just leads to hackers rejoining.

And also, try to soften the words you present so that we can make rational decisions :blush:

1 Like

I agree that this should be added. Almost every time that I play, my Minecraft crashes randomly before a game starts.

1 Like

For me, every day the power goes off for like a minute, and that could very well happen in treasure wars, I hope this gets added.

Hullo! Welcome to the forums :partying_face:
Personally, I like the idea since my internet isn’t exactly the best out there and I’m sure others can feel my pain :pensive: I hope this gets added!

6 Likes

My wifi sometimes disconnects for a second and then I get kicked out so I agree with this. It could be made that you cant rejoin if you are kicked for suspicious activity

5 Likes

I think this would be a great feature to have added.

Vote on it then, click the blue button at the top (it might be a different color if you have light theme)

It should be something like /reconnect instead

Or maybe just both, like how /p and /party both exist

maybe. rejoin is better tbh. fastest to type

Hello! Welcome to the forums! :partying_face: Please don’t necro post. This is posting on a thread that is inactive for a month or 2. :+1:

@Kingsharkboy He said something MEANINGFUL so it isn’t bad.

6 Likes

It would be, if java can. C++/Java can do this, C++ has no limits, neither does java. also including that C++ is more powerful, or im guessing they code plugins with php, which is still possible

2 Likes

I don’t think the problem is the language that the hive is using to code their server. Maybe it’s possible, but is it really worth the effort.

2 Likes

It is possible there is a server that i know that does it

And they shouldnt just kick hackers gotta ban them

no hackers can just come back with another microsoft account.

Anyone breaking the rules will be punished, this is to improve everyone elses experience. You can report anyone breaking the rules in #bedrock-ingame-reporting over on the Discord or alternatively message a Mod here on the forums.