Rejoin option or command

Idea:

Adding a rejoin command or option in every Hive Games

More information:

Players often get disconnected from their game and it is unpredictable, also when they experience a sudden disconnection in the game or tab out, experiencing this can be really frustrating to the players, also for those players that already winning their game. Adding Rejoin option may get things well and better for the players and get them a chance to win and still play the game they are playing.

I hope I will get an opportunity to read my suggestion and thank you for reading.

This might be an option for certain games, like treasure wars, CTF, or ground wars for if you get disconnected either you still have teammates or a treasure alive (if your treasure gets killed you should automatically die when disconnected) but for example, in skywars or survival games, other people would be getting kills and people would be getting eliminated, and then you could just pop right in at the end of the game without having to to anything at all.

Welcome to the forums!

Hey there! Welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: