Rejoin command (/rejoin)

But that doesn’t permanently stop that hacker, because they can just come in with a new account, right?

2 Likes

true, we don’t want this thread to get closed.

1 Like

Thats why theres something called a Ip ban

even though they can just use vpn

But no matter what there are still gonna be hackers or cheaters in everything in life so saying cheaters don’t make this possible is not a fair argument

No server can hand out IP-bans on bedrock. Afaik it’s because of either Microsoft or Mojang’s EULA

Also, usage of VPNs are “banned” on the Hive

2 Likes

bumping for discussion

This is incorrect. Server access is fully up to the server.

11 Likes

great suggestion, I shll bump

For Treasure Wars, Sky Wars and Just Build

Command: /rejoin

Just Build
If you have been disconnected from the game, instead of all your progress of your building being removed you have a time limit to re-join the game of around one minute to two minutes.

Treasure Wars

If you have been disconnection from a game of Treasure Wars, the player with be replaced with an NPC preferably a villager(doesn’t move) with a time limit of around a minute to join back or the player will counted as dead. All the player’s items will be kept including armor however if the NPC is killed items can be stolen like any usual death. If their treasure is broken during the time of being disconnected, the player will be counted as dead and items will fall on the floor. Otherwise, NPC’s can respawn but will have longer spawn protection to prevent spawn killing.

Sky Wars

If you have been disconnection from a game of Sky Wars, the player with be replaced with an NPC preferably a villager once again and there will a time limit to join the game of around a minute.

+There is no exception for joining back for each game if you have been kicked by a staff member.
+If all your teammates have died (excluding solo for TW and SW) the whole team will be considered dead so there will be no rejoining

8 Likes

Bump
Because no one is voting for this

Bump. This is a good idea

Hello! @pedro27627134 welcome to the forums!

That happens to me too, so I agree too