Players shown as Steve should be changed in MM

Players who are shown as Steve (yellow shirt) in MM should be shown as something different to a Steve!
If you were playing a game of murder mystery, and there was a murderer as Steve in this game, there could be multiple Steves here. We should change these peoples skins to something different, so you don’t suspect the wrong person!
How annoying could it be, to shoot at the “murderer” and then find out they were the wrong person!
(Players could be shown as a random Hive costume or custom skin)

Hope you found this may be useful
thx - JB/TheDasher101

2 Likes

i have costume or custom skin would be pointless, its basically like an infinite free trial with different skins, i would reccomend just random colours on the skin

2 Likes

true :slight_smile: nice point out

:wave: Welcome to Forums, This is a duplicate, if you want to continue the discussion it is found here. you can use the :mag: to search for topics.

1 Like

i noticed 3 seconds before LOL sorry

Nothing to be sorry about it is a common mistake

1 Like

We plan to eventually replace Hive Steve with our many skins available on the Minecraft Marketplace.

This is quite an advanced change, so will take quite a while, but it is definitely something we want to do :slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

wow that’s actually a good idea! :smiley:

1 Like

if this change was made, theres pretty much no point buying the pack since I believe the skin selection will be randomised. The only perk would be getting a specific skin that u want as your main

other then that, I think this idea would be great!

sorry for bump ):

I mean, not really. Being able to choose which skin you want is pretty major, plus, people are able to use skin packs they buy in places besides the hive.

1 Like