Place blocks directly on top of treasure

Idea:
The ability to place blocks directly on top of your treasure

More info:
After taking out the person who shares the diamond generator with me, I am sometimes only left with 5 blocks.

At the moment it takes 6 blocks to cover your treasure however it would be nice if it only took 5, with the possibility to place blocks directly on top of your treasure.

It’s a harmless change and a cool addition!

18 Likes

Yessss we need this!
pretty sure this may of been suggested before though
Also very big fan!

2 Likes

So much easier to make a defense this way

4 Likes

As a TW noob, I always try and place a block over the treasure by placing it on the treasure itself, It’s VERY annoying so yes this is a good suggestion.

3 Likes

I don’t see how easy this is to do, because the treasure is literally an entity, but I would like to see this happen

3 Likes

pretty sure its a custom entity over a barrier block so maybe if hive changed the entities so that they become their own block it’d be possible?

4 Likes

The only way to do this is to change the treasure to a block (which is totally doable), and there’s already a suggestion to do this, so dupe?

4 Likes

I don’t think it matters cz he is a partner lol

the rules apply to everyone which includes partners, they dont get a special pass just because their a big content creator :+1:

6 Likes

While see. I’m sure your right though

2 Likes

Why do you seem to think that partners are above normal players?

A dupe is a dupe. I don’t care who made it, when you made it, or why you made it. It’s bad etiquette to post dupes, so I will point that out.

@InsaneOrbitzz is a player. Sure, they have a rank, but they’re still a player, and rules and etiquette still apply to them.

So, since this is a dupe, let’s carry the discussion over there, please.

1 Like

I’m an not going to fight it. I’ll just say if someone made content for you and advertised you, you would get the idea

Last one was made back in July, this is also a different idea, I made the suggestion of placing blocks on top of the treasure, they made the suggestion of making it a block.

If you think it’s a dupe then I bumped an old thread, if you liked their idea then hopefully you’ll like mine.

3 Likes

Exactly you just maid it more bold or visible, the other one had tons of ideas and made this look tiny. I would not worry about it @InsaneOrbitzz

This is technically a different suggestion, as the thread that has been mentioned suggests more than just allowing blocks to be placed directly on top of the treasure.

I will be keeping this post open :+1:

12 Likes

I agree with InsaneOrbitzz, but I also agree with IhatrMC at the same time. Although the thread has been dead for a while, it is still a dupe. But, it has been dead for a while and orbitzz definitely described it better. I don’t think adding discussion to a dead thread needs to happen but

Also I like your idea, earned my vote

Thank you Splodger

4 Likes

He doesn’t need to credit anything lol, he thought of the suggestion himself.

Anyways, to the suggestion. I don’t care if it gets added, and I don’t care if it doesn’t get added. It’s a tiny feature that will probably go unnoticed, and I won’t use it as by habit I still place 6 blocks by muscle memory

1 Like

Thank you for proving my point as I was correct lol I’m just playing

1 Like

Both untrue. It’s can save you an extra block so you don’t have to use another one to get on top of the treasure. Also it has 13 votes in 1 hour so I doubt it’s gone un noticed

1 Like