Place blocks directly on top of treasure

“but probably credit it in your thread”

This idea is completely my own and I didn’t even know that other thread existed.

(Not saying it’s ONLY me who thought of it but you get what I mean)

I have talked about this long in the past but only now have I chosen to make a forum post.

1 Like

Oh ok

I changed the probably credit it in your thread part now. I hope this gets added

We have implemented this on TreasureWars: Solos on all regions, be sure to let us know your thoughts!

As a side note, this change should also fix players being able to destroy a treasure by hitting it through the corner of 2 blocks.

24 Likes

ayo, man just saw this suggestion and went bam suggestion complete

3 Likes

I just experimented with this small update, it definitely makes a huge difference for those who play more fast paced and rush. This is a great implementation and should stay!

Thanks for the suggestion @InsaneOrbitzz

Thanks Splodg3r for the update and @InsaneOrbitzz for the idea :tada:

Why would you guys ping him in his own thread?
He gets a notif when someone replies lmao

2 Likes

Forums newbie tries to ratio hive partner, 2021 colorized

Kinda insane how quickly this got implemented

Orbitzz please bring ur partner magic to my suggestion so it can get implemented also. /hj

7 Likes

Holy crap this got added fast

Rip, now ppl are gonna be able to cover their treasure faster so I cant break it :sob:

We’ve temporarily reverted this issue as it caused some unintended side effects for some of our mobile players.

We hope to resolve these issues and push the changes back out soon :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Yesterday I was about to report this as a bug because I couldn’t hit the treasure and destroy it without holding my finger in the treasure but now I understand.

Was this the unintended side effect?

It was implemented a few minutes after the initial suggestion so I believe it was an unintended side effect :slight_smile:

isn’t it added already?
pretty sure i can do it

It was changed back because of some bugs.

They’ll probably fix it and add it back soon

then how come i can still do it?

Might’ve been fixed idk, haven’t played in a while.

I actually had a glitch on the new update that added shears, fall boots, etc. I was playing on Igloo, and I was able to place a block on top of my treasure. It only worked on this map though, but the next day it was removed. So I would like to say that it is fairly possible to do this.

That’s not a glitch it was added in the most recent Treasure Wars update…