Old 3D Models Refresh

I think it would be nice if the old 3D with an “outdated” design could be updated to the present day Hive style.
A few examples of these old models would be:
The Space Man Suit in the Murder Mystery map, Spaceship:

The Return to spawn/hub car that is present at the quest island & in game starting lobbies:
The return to spawn/hub car could look something like this, that is already on the game selector:
These models in the Murder Mystery map, Mannor:

The “Your Locker” chest in game lobbies:
The Treasure Wars treasures prior to the level 100 update:
I’m sure you get the point they are ‘small issues’ but it would be nice for all of these types of old models to be updated to the latest style.
Feel free to contribute more in the comments :smiley:

3 Likes

i think the taxi one would be the only one i’d refresh. personally i think all of the other ones look fine.

5 Likes

This is a dupe of one I made quite a bit ago Update some of the older textures

sorry

4 Likes

In the linked post, you only mentioned updating the time owl, and gifts dropped in hub

2 Likes

Lol the title literally says ‘update some of the older textures’
no offense

1 Like

Yet you commented you were only talking about the Time Owl costume and gifts in the hub. This suggestion is pretty different.

3 Likes

but we don’t need 2 model refresh suggestions

2 Likes

They’re still different, and I don’t see how it could be such a problem. You can’t really ask for one of them to just give up their idea to the other to merge them together.

1 Like

Ok I’ve asked a staff member to merge mine into @GimmiGoose ‘s suggestion

1 Like

as long as they dont change too much of the old design im down for this refresh to happen

1 Like

I was thinking of making this suggestion, but I was too lazy to take all the screenshots.

1 Like

Kind of accepted as they updated all the mm ones

They should remodel it to be the QuestMaster gift model. The present treasure model is the same as the current gift model for hub gifting.

1 Like

Going to close this as periodically we will update older assets, time permitting.

11 Likes