No Time Limit

The time limit is annoying because for me it goes fast even when I rush

I’m pretty sure the main purpose for a time limit is because if there were none you’d have the occasional game lasting, say, 20 minutes or more. Hive do not want long games

9 Likes

If they were not limited in time, for some players a long game would be boring, since if a person hides (it is an example) it would take too long to find him, and since there is no time limit it would take too long and it would even become boring- Even so, it seems like a good idea to me, but the -custom servers- well, have a great day! :hearts:

4 Likes

Okay, if you are suggesting no time limit for TREASURE WARS, then I’m not sure what to say.

First of all, like Jim clearly stated, this server is more of a minigames server. A game with no time limit is certainly not mini.

Also, why would you need no time limit? A TW game is upwards of like 20 minutes. If you need longer than that, then you are SERIOUSLY wasting your time in treasure wars games. A game where it goes to sudden death is already a very long game, but a game that goes to a time limit is completely on you.

I don’t want to sound like a jerk here, I really don’t, but I feel like this suggestion is highly unnecessary in my point of view.

7 Likes

I agree with @Ins4nityUltra. No time limit would be annoying and plus what does making you have to rush quicker because of the time limit? Most games ends around the 10:00 mark when treasures are destroyed and I’m pretty sure almost all would be done before the time limit and even if it ended at the time limit it’s not the worst thing in the world

4 Likes

25 min for treasure wars is plenty of time

1 Like

Hive will never put unlimited time in each games

2 Likes

i agree with u :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hearts:

2 Likes

is true :pensive: :hearts:

1 Like

Ya imagine unlimited time=unlimited gold,diamond,emerald=strong defense

1 Like

Yes is insane :grin:

2 Likes

If you find games are lasting too long, I recommend giving this a read:

https://forum.playhive.com/t/treasure-wars-for-dummies-a-treasure-wars-guide/48335

Out of the 9000+ games Ive played on treasure wars Ive never ran out of time in a game, I think almost half an hour is plenty of time to finish a game

1 Like

I’ve run out of time once

mustve been really annoying players lol

1 Like

Every post you make in suggestions you say this, can you be honest with what you think and not always say it’s a good idea because it really isn’t a lot of the time. If you really think it’s a good idea vote on it.

1 Like

ok I will consider it, but I do not like to be honest with people if that makes them feel bad or something, but I will be more honest despite, well thanks for your suggestion have a good day! :grinning:

1 Like

now this…would be absolute pain

Negative feedback isn’t always gonna be terrible

okay, thanks i’ll try not :grin: :hearts: