No Time Limit

So I just tried cubecraft egg wars which doesnt have a time limit and Im not good with cubecraft strats and the match lasted almost 50 minutes because the other team just camped

1 Like

I ran out of time once and that was bc the kid kept running

It is clear that nearly all people don’t like this idea. The reason I don’t agree with adding no time limit is

1. it would increase people running for a long time similar to what people do in SG
  2. It would get boring if a game lasted a long time.
2 Likes

Hey there! I do understand that you feel like more time is needed. Sometimes you have a player who you really want to kill and they keep running so you wish that there was more time. The issue with making time unlimited is that players who like to camp/hide or continue running can continue doing this because there is no time limit at all. Where as now even if they are holding up the game it will at least end. Personally I don’t see this happening anytime soon or at all, but thank you for sharing this idea!

1 Like

The reason why adding unlimited time is bad bc that would make the games last longer, it will get boring and people will just rage quit, and lastly it will increase the amount of campers in treasure wars games.

1 Like

LTM, baby!!

See how it plays out. If people like it, keep it. If they don’t, remove it.

Or add it as an option in custom servers.

2 Likes

This is a ridiculous question. No unlimited time limit doesn’t make sense. I have played a lot of treasure wars and only once did I run out of time. That round my whole squad got full diamond

2 Likes

Wdym?

Ok so if the time limit is removed then the hive tw servers would have alot of pressure cause now game can last forever .I don’t think it is a good idea to remove instead i think the time limt should be increased or something like that.

1 Like

eternal round

hey there

please don’t bump posts unless you have something useful to bring to a old post

1 Like

dont necro post either since this topic is pretty much dead

1 Like

Maybe a better compromise is they extend the time limit? Such as 1 hour time limit instead of 25 or 30? Also, I am not necro posting because I am bringing something to the table.

A) No why would you need 1 hour instead of 25 minutes, all it would do is prolong the game further until one person quits, and B) NecroPosting is where you bump a post that seems to not need further discussion. I.e. this one where almost everyone unanimously agreed that it wouldn’t be a good thing. So technically you didn’t since you weren’t the one who bumped it

no that was about someone else ur good

1 Like