No spam clicking!

For being a Nintendo Switch player, it’s a nightmare to play against a PC player and you have nothing to do about it and you can’t defend yourself. In the Survival Games, I only won once, but I deleted the recording to keep the memory forever. But the game is filled with stupid PC players and I have found hackers in the game! Not lying I ragged on my switch after multiple attempts and died every time to stupid bowers, PC players, and Hackers. I just wish the survival games at least didn’t have any form of spam clicking so you can actually base your skills on the game and not that stupid mouse key!

1 Like

Their skills are the clicking🤷‍♂️

9 Likes

Clicking fast is part of hive PvP, and always will be.

Work on your gamesense so you minimize the amount of K&M players you have to fight.

7 Likes

learn to snowball combo and web and you’ll start winning like half ur sg games i stg

7 Likes

Majority of the skills the sweats know are based on clicking so idk how you think there should be a solution to that.

2 Likes

Most of PvP is aim so practicing that will help. As for click speed you be able to jitter the R button on joy cons but that would be quite annoying. I would say just normal click or try to learn to hit select is your best bet.

3 Likes

no one can stop spam clicking, even tho its annoying, its part of minecraft.

4 Likes

I understand your frustration. It’s something I also experienced when I played with touch controls. Like other people are saying, there isn’t much you can do about it except improve your skills. I believe I was one of the best touch players before I switched to KBM.

your asking the hive to re-code the entire PVP system

5 Likes

thats the suggestion lol

3 Likes

Like many have said before, spam clicking is a very popular way to be good at pvp. From my experience of not being able to click very fast, TW and SW are very good alternatives that don’t require a good cps. SW is more based on knocking people off bridges and stuff so, just tricking players into bad positions that you can easily hit them off the map. TW is kinda the same but, requires more planning and that kind of stuff.

You may be interested in this post since it would help prevent spam clicking.

Anyways Hive is thinking of making changes to PBMM to help solve some problems, I would most likely assume this is one of them. “Additionally, we are investigating taking input type (touch, controller, KBM) into account for matchmaking in the near future. This is mainly aimed at making mobile queues fairer.”

3 Likes

I dont click fast at all but win a decent amount of my sg games, u just gotta strafe and snowball combo and web then bow. For a decent amount of games you’ll be fighting just mobile players anyways.

2 Likes

Hey hey hey.
The Hive has a PBMM (Player-based-matchmaking) based on your device. The PBMM is enabled once a gamemode reaches over 200 concurrent players, and if less, the PBMM will be disabled. Like someone said above, you can contribute your thoughts to a suggestion that is about a CPS cap.
Don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion! :beedance:

1 Like

I dont wanna seem mean but just get good.
My friend plays on switch she hated pc players but after she played a few hundred games with me, mostly cos i kept “forcing” her to play, she has won i think 1v3 against 3 pc players now she is rlly good even in games with pc players now she dont complain abt em anymore.

9 Likes

I play on switch too and yeah it’s not fair!
I recommend playing sky wars because I’m level 46XD
Are you talking about auto clicking?

SkyWars is literally 100x worse than SG lol

3 Likes

If you have a PC you can play on Java, the PVP is not based on COS in Java 1.9+ :stuck_out_tongue:

no, spam clicking

1 Like

If I’m being honest I don’t know what you mean I’m a fellow switch player but I still win so wdym

1 Like

SG is the worst thing that hive has ever done.

1 Like